• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Roadrunner United was such a cool project. For Roadrunner Record's 25th anniversary, which was almost 20 years ago now, Roadrunner gathered musicians from it's past to it's present and had them write songs for an album. This album contained all new and original songs with artist combinations you wouldn't think possible. I still listen to this album on the regular.

Roadrunner United was such a cool project. For Roadrunner Record's 25th anniversary, which was almost 20 years ago now, Roadrunner gathered musicians from it's past to it's present and had them write songs for an album. This album contained all new and original songs with artist combinations you wouldn't think possible. I still listen to this album on the regular.

Too bad Roadrunner tanked itself over the years. That was the BEST label back in the day.

Too bad Roadrunner tanked itself over the years. That was the BEST label back in the day.

I can't tell you how many bands I got into back in the day simply because they had a cool album cover and were on Roadrunner.