• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

WW Controversial Album Cover TOFER BONUS!

First The Slits debut from 1979, you could find this in the import section otherwise you got the censored version. It was actually a pretty good punk album.
Slits-Cut.jpg

Then we have the 1981 debut by Bow Wow Wow. Reproducing a classic Manet painting the only problem was that the lead singer Anabella Lwin was only 14 at the time she posed nude for the picture.
Bow-Wow-Wow-See-Jungle-See-Jungle-Go-Join-Our-Gang-Yeah-City-All-Over-Go-Ape-Crazy.jpg

As I said, you'll never nake the debate team. First you use a fairy tale as justification then you you talk about reality and now you use a nursery rhyme to try and juxtapose hurt with consequences.. Incongruity does not a strong argument make, Take another four days and see if you can do better or the more logical thing - realize you won't win this..
You are obviously never going to take the initiative to help prevent yourself from making anymore completely incorrect statements, so I will:
ScreenShot707.jpg
Let me know if you need more definitions, as they are a key element of successful debate and/or pedantry.

You are obviously never going to take the initiative to help prevent yourself from making anymore completely incorrect statements, so I will:
View attachment 84820
Let me know if you need more definitions, as they are a key element of successful debate and/or pedantry.
Now it only took you a week to fail to show how hurt juxtaposed with consequences - just for one example of your failure. Perhaps you didn't write that part down or just maybe.......

you can't.

The simplest explanation is usually the truth so I'll go with that and the fact you haven't offered any proof otherwise to support your position, This might help you to see error in your thinking. If you are a Christian and don't follow the 10 commandments are there any consequences to that decision? After all they are just words. If yes. then words have consequences. If no, then it doesn't matter what the book says you can do whatever you want without any repercussion. So what is it?

Game, Set, Match.

I don't have a link, but I had to drive somewhere the other day and I decided to flip through the preset stations on the rental car. One of them was a jazz station, and it just spoke to me at the moment. I felt like I was listening to The Weather Channel in the middle of the night again, like back at my first base working grave shift in the middle of winter and waiting to see if we were going to get a blizzard big enough to collapse the warehouse roof. I was slightly more relaxed when I got where I was going.

I don't have a link, but I had to drive somewhere the other day and I decided to flip through the preset stations on the rental car. One of them was a jazz station, and it just spoke to me at the moment. I felt like I was listening to The Weather Channel in the middle of the night again, like back at my first base working grave shift in the middle of winter and waiting to see if we were going to get a blizzard big enough to collapse the warehouse roof. I was slightly more relaxed when I got where I was going.
Smooth Jazz WNUA out of Chicago is my FAVORITE!!!