• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

For MMM this week, here's a little ditty I wrote and recorded a few years ago inspired by my (sometimes detrimental) love of Las Vegas. This one is decidedly less country than my other songs. The lyric video is not nearly as cool as the one @TexasTraveler posted a few weeks ago, but I tried to do it myself with zero knowledge and free software. Apologies if I've posted this one here before, but I don't think I have.

For MMM this week, here's a little ditty I wrote and recorded a few years ago inspired by my (sometimes detrimental) love of Las Vegas. This one is decidedly less country than my other songs. The lyric video is not nearly as cool as the one @TexasTraveler posted a few weeks ago, but I tried to do it myself with zero knowledge and free software. Apologies if I've posted this one here before, but I don't think I have.

Been there a few too many times. There was the Gamblers special out of SeaTac to Reno for $50 but you got $100 worth of chips and a voucher for a $20 hotel room.

I think we can all relate... Good job on the lyric video...

Been there a few too many times. There was the Gamblers special out of SeaTac to Reno for $50 but you got $100 worth of chips and a voucher for a $20 hotel room.
I'd be dead by now if that was still an option. The blessing and curse of traveling nearly every week for my job is that I get to keep all of my hotel points and airline miles. It makes it easier to take the family on vacation, but it also makes it way too easy for my wife and I to get to Las Vegas...