• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Holy shit. How do you go about repairing that or do you start wearing a ring on your right hand?
Amputation. The finger looked like a deflated balloon, the tendons came out with it. It looked like these two 2 to 3 foot long whitish/yellowish linguini noodles.

Amputation. The finger looked like a deflated balloon, the tendons came out with it. It looked like these two 2 to 3 foot long whitish/yellowish linguini noodles.

Yeah, figured so.

I was officiating an intramural bball game, during college and we always had to make sure people removed jewelry. A guy shows up late and gets in the game, the game was so close that I didn't notice anything out of the norm. The first offensive play he was involved in, he went for a dunk and got his ring caught on the rings on the rim that hold the net in place. I shit you not, it ripped his finger clean off and we had a hell of a time getting it to stop bleeding. We had to cancel the games on that court, until we could get everything cleaned up.

You Had a mechanic buddy of mine de-glove his finger working on a car once. I stopped wearing a ring at work after that.
View attachment 83815
We were shown a similar photo during just about every safety briefing in the Air Force that pertained to not wearing rings on the flight line and wearing gloves when entering and exiting aircraft / working with cargo.

We were shown a similar photo during just about every safety briefing in the Air Force that pertained to not wearing rings on the flight line and wearing gloves when entering and exiting aircraft / working with cargo.
Now that you mention it Nick, I seem to remember something similar when I was in Marine Boot Camp. Not to mention all the grisly alcohol related death photos of guys that were drinking and driving, or had gotten nasty bar fights.

Now that you mention it Nick, I seem to remember something similar when I was in Marine Boot Camp. Not to mention all the grisly alcohol related death photos of guys that were drinking and driving, or had gotten nasty bar fights.
And the nasty "Be Careful What You Stick It In" slideshows...