• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

This company is new to me and was nice enough to put together a sampler of my choice at the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival

Sagrado Cigars
Carismatico Maduro

Carismatico Maduro is covered in a Mexican San Andres wrapper, setting the tone for this medium to full profiled cigar. Underneath, you will find a Criollo ‘98 binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic. Expect tasting notes of espresso, Cocoa, and cedar.

IMG_4161.jpeg

I got done with all of my tasks for the day at the property, ran in the barn got changed and got all my stuff situated to hop on the vherf. Log in. One participant. Dumbass it’s Sunday 🤣
Guess I’ll settle for watching a movie
IMG_4366.jpeg

Another lovely fat little War Pig watching episodes of Terminator Zero and Kaos on Netflix.

TZ is beautifully animated & promising. Kaos is wonderful & I can't stop chuckling. Imagine a world in which the Greek gods are not only real & still living on Olympus, but their worship was never supplanted by that upstart religion Christianity! 🤣

So holidays, public observances, all of that is transplanted into our modern world. And the gods, true to the myths we all read in elementary school, are still vengeful, capricious, self-centered assholes! Hilarious.

Oh, and Jeff Goldblum is Zeus!

GWb0yYFWEAItZUy.jpeg

~Boar

Adding . . . so damn good!

GWcSDbcXYAADjJE.jpeg

Last edited: