• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Esteban Carreras Soga. Some say “This cigar was made to replicate the famous CAO Amazon Basin Extra Anejo cigar, and it does just that – for half the price.” I’ve never had a Basin, so I have no comparison, but this is a good sub-$10 stick!

IMG_3622.jpeg

Fuente Angelemos LE 2023 Dominican. First time here, but it is pleasant with a unique mild plus body and some notes elusive to me. Bought a fiver and I don't regret it having done so. Fits well with this mornings 76° weather and my tired-sore ass body.

IMG_0879.jpeg

How was the American? Did you try them when they first released?

Definitely a unique profile. This is the first time I am smoking this one. Description said all US tobacco. I enjoyed it but not to the point of paying retail for it.

Definitely a unique profile. This is the first time I am smoking this one. Description said all US tobacco. I enjoyed it but not to the point of paying retail for it.
I agree…I want to try another one at some point. My first experience was very similar to yours.