• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I would be interested in what flavors you get.

So far...

1st third, a bit mild, some cinnamon, and a tiny bit of nutmeg on the retro...

A nice change going into the 2nd third with exquisite (Corinthian?) leather at the front, and some black pepper just to enhance the flavors. Towards the end of the 2nd third, the black pepper gets stronger and burns the nose just a little on the retro, and a sweetness appears, like a creamy vanilla coffee... delicious.

The beginning of the last third has another change with some honey and a bit of brown sugar... the after taste (after you blow the smoke out and run your tongue around your mouth) is so creamy. The black pepper subsides, and the vanilla (bean?) sweetness get more pronounced. The flavor profile has moved up to a solid medium, and I am really taking my time with it.

So far...

1st third, a bit mild, some cinnamon, and a tiny bit of nutmeg on the retro...

A nice change going into the 2nd third with exquisite (Corinthian?) leather at the front, and some black pepper just to enhance the flavors. Towards the end of the 2nd third, the black pepper gets stronger and burns the nose just a little on the retro, and a sweetness appears, like a creamy vanilla coffee... delicious.

The beginning of the last third has another change with some honey and a bit of brown sugar... the after taste (after you blow the smoke out and run your tongue around your mouth) is so creamy. The black pepper subsides, and the vanilla (bean?) sweetness get more pronounced. The flavor profile has moved up to a solid medium, and I am really taking my time with it.

Nice review! Looks like a fantastic smoke! Always a sucker for a Lancero, but never had a Cuban Lancero. I'll have to keep my eyes open for this one. I know it's a Hoyo, but what is it called?

Hoyo de Monterrey LE Hoyo du Gourmet from 2013. These are not lanceros, but Palmas, one of my favorite skinnys
It is ashame that was last year they made them. One I had was amazing and I took my time also almost 2 hours. Slowest I have ever smoked a cigar. I can't wait to smoke another one.