• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

From what I understand, 69% Should be good for humidor, just could be a little wet for smoking some sticks, that’s where dry box comes into play... but everyone is different... I found that the sticks that I have been dry boxing have had virtually no burn issues, where when I was smoking right out of the humidor at 68-70% I was having issues more often than not... Just my experience...
That is what I expected to observe, however, it was the reverse for me. Maybe I need to double check my hygrometer. Ah, in the Name of Science, my work continues.

Raising a smoke to a great brother this evening. What better way, than to enjoy a fantastic parti anejados he gifted me. I’ve been holding onto it for a special occasion. What better occasion than your wedding day 😎 Congrats on beginning a new adventure @modo22 CAEDB7EE-861C-41F1-AB41-5F33DDCA96B7.jpeg

Tatuaje Monster "The Bride".

She's medium to full bodied, spicy, yet nutty and caramel-ly....Smooth and flavorful, dark stone fruit notes. Perfect burn and draw. Plenty of rich smoke.

Great Sunday afternoon smoke for the beginning of October!
1004201252_HDR~2.jpg