• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Bought a few different infused cigars for the wife to try. She had joined me at fox cigar bar one night and tried one and actually liked it even though she’s never smoked anything but medicinals. So I ordered a small variety and figured I would give one a try tonight. It’s not terrible, I can see the appeal but definitely not my thing.

B832EC32-E9E4-4E55-957A-0F7B889C7937.jpeg

Bought a few different infused cigars for the wife to try. She had joined me at fox cigar bar one night and tried one and actually liked it even though she’s never smoked anything but medicinals. So I ordered a small variety and figured I would give one a try tonight. It’s not terrible, I can see the appeal but definitely not my thing.

View attachment 34487

Wasn't a huge fan of the mint, but the Java Maduro is my favorite infused cigar so far.

View attachment 34487

IMHO, they have their place as a morning/coffee smoke, but just like the NUB, they can get quickly overpowering.