• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

First cigar you've posted that I've had. So what did you think?
Didn't know much about Ashtons, believed they were a high-end established brand, like R&Js. So, I figured it'd be a while until I tried one with the ton of newer brands in the market (stick was gifted). It was stout (full bodied), with a limited flavor profile, but mostly smooth-sadly, the nuttiness, earth and leather dried out my mouth after the 2/3rd mark. So, I felt it was a manly stick for a more seasoned palate. I was very happy to have tried it.

Last edited:
Along with the Juan Lopez I through caution to the win and had a Ashton Cab., again gifted. I have not been this bad in years, but next week is go to take first place. Brothers, I hate leaving you nameless, but protocol must be followed ( or I have a death wish )

THANK YOU, for your thoughtfulness and kindness. Made for a kick azz day

Miami Tat last night. I was very surprised. First tat I've really enjoyed.
I found that tats are better with smaller ring size. Lancero and corona seem to taste best. Some robusto like the la riqueza are really good. Sometimes you can get the lancero sampler on auction. Oh and if you really want tasty tat at a great price the corona la casita criolla (not a pepper bomb) absolutely love this stick.

Last edited:
I had this La Diosa from CF this past weekend, very nice.
View attachment 12959
We're you bitten by a vampire recently, Jimmy? Ya gotta get some sun, brotha! :)
This rosado was amazing. Starts off very spicy followed by a sweet leather punch in the tongue. Subtle nuances all over the place. I would have to say this i the full flavor complex cigar of the year so far for me. If you like what I described GET YOURSELF SOME!
Try the R44 of the same line. Scrumptious!
Today I broke in the patio at the new digs with a Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf Maduro Robusto with a couple years on it. Last one and I'm definitely getting more - maybe the natural wrapper this time. I've had both and they each are box worthy, IMHO.

I tried the new Smallbatch exclusive Herrera Esteli Inktome, it's 6x46 and box pressed. Great size and similar to the regular line but with a flavor for the first 2/3 that reminded me of something between oats and a honey flavor. I enjoyed it very much, I hope they make more. Per Halfwheel it's a modified HE blend with a higher priming/darker Ecuadorian habano wrapper...if you're a fan of the HE's, I can't imagine this wouldn't be a hit for you too.