• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Headley Grange Snare Drum...forgot I had some of these petite lanceros, they're so small the box just blended into the background. This ring gauge is about the only one in the line with a flavor I really like. The Headley Grange band is one of my very favorites, not sure exactly what it is that sets it apart but it's pretty cool.

Headley Grange Snare Drum...forgot I had some of these petite lanceros, they're so small the box just blended into the background. This ring gauge is about the only one in the line with a flavor I really like. The Headley Grange band is one of my very favorites, not sure exactly what it is that sets it apart but it's pretty cool.
Probably because it mimics the la esepcion band.

I like them. They are pretty strong but they do stand up to strong drinks pretty well so I do also enjoy them then.
I always keep some MoW Puro Authenticos and was curious about these. Thanks for the input. I just fired up a My Father #1 :)

Today marks my 8 year wedding anniversary and while my beautiful bride sleeps on the couch tired from a long day (plus the pregnancy is kicking her ass) I light fire to another Bolivar out of my box from '08 remenising over the past 14 years we have spent together. It has been a hell of a ride and I am so pumped for what the future holds this December!

#8 out of 25 from this box! Here is to many more!

Paul20160614_211511.jpg

Watering the dog when he barks too much lol he gets a "no" first, then when he keeps going, he gets a squirt lol

Surely you don't treat Your husband like that too? For a moment I thought that's where you were going with that .

Last edited: