• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Thanks for the feedback guys (smellysell, khari, stinkimonki) Let me know Jeff as I am itching to get this pass on the road!!

Jim

Alright guys this is all packed up and ready to go out. Jeff gave me the go ahead this morning and I got her ready and am sending her out. I have sent a message to stinkimonki and once I recieve his confirmation I will send it out. Jeff Thanks in advance for letting me in on such a wonderful pass!!

Jim

List updated. Map will be updated when I get off of work.

You're up, Geoff!

Edit: Numbering mishap has also been corrected.

Edit2: Contest coming soon..... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Pass is on the road-

DC #- 0308 0070 0000 3854 3591

Thanks again Jeff for an awesome pass!!

Jim

Pass was sitting on my desk this morning when I arrived at work. I'll dig through this later in the morning with Pimpin and post our Puts/Takes. Assuming we get approval today, this should ship out tomorrow.

Geoff

Pimpin and I just went through and submit the following:

Pimpin

Take #2 Opus RDC/Put #68 GOF Tubo
Take #28 El Centurion/Put #69 Guapo
Take #32 Camacho Trip Maddy/Put #70 Tatuaje West Coast

Mine

Take #19 Padron 40th Maddy/Put #71 2006 GOF Churchill
Take #35 Avo 80th/Put #72 Padilla 1932 "Oscuro" LE
Take #31 Ashton ESG/Put #73 Opus A

Ready to pull the trigger and ship upon approval.

Geoff

Pimpin and I just went through and submit the following:

Pimpin

Take #2 Opus RDC/Put #68 GOF Tubo
Take #28 El Centurion/Put #69 Guapo
Take #32 Camacho Trip Maddy/Put #70 Tatuaje West Coast

Mine

Take #19 Padron 40th Maddy/Put #71 2006 GOF Churchill
Take #35 Avo 80th/Put #72 Padilla 1932 "Oscuro" LE
Take #31 Ashton ESG/Put #73 Opus A

Ready to pull the trigger and ship upon approval.

Geoff

Looks good, very generous Geoff! Thanks for playing along.

Is the GOF Tubo #68 the Double Robusto from 2005 or another year? I'm not aware of a tubo out side of the 2k5 double robo.

Off to Jake!

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I was going to ask which Ashton ESG you were taking. Then I saw the the number.... derrrrrka derrrrka.

The GOF Tubo has 2005 on the band so it's a 2007 release.

Packing and shipping today.

DC # is 0304 3490 0001 2326 2623

Jeff, thanks for letting Erich and I participate. Great smokes to puruse through. Oh, and damn you to hell for taking the black Step13! :sign:

Geoff

Big thanks to Geoff for getting the pass turned around so quickly! Much appreciated.

How's the box looking? :D

By the way: 2 contests coming up (I'm brainstorming ideas...) one for the board, one for pass members only.

Edit: Grammar.

DC # is 0304 3490 0001 2326 2623

Jeff, thanks for letting Erich and I participate. Great smokes to puruse through. Oh, and damn you to hell for taking the black Step13! :sign:

Geoff

Sorry!! I have always been intrigued by this smoke and it was consumed at my HERF with Chris, Tom, and Wilkey while in Detention! Ahhhhhhhh what a great evening it was :whistling:

Jim