• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

I wore the soundtrack out for the 1997 The Saint
Antoher great one!
I was huge Spawn fan back in the day so of course I was hyped for the movie and the soundtrack was insane. It was the first time I heard Atari Teenage Riot and I knew I needed more.

Also this comment for the Speed video cracked me up 😂
SmartSelect_20231127_102913_YouTube.jpg

I'll call your Chemical Brothers with the other big beat proponents of the time - The Prodigy. Keith Flint is the only performer I was actually afraid of. Besides the 40 or so piercings on his head I doubt there were enough meds available to keep the public safe,

well, I wasn’t here 4 years ago…so there!

View attachment 75772
That isn't my problem. Now you get to wonder what else you missed out on.
#SearchFunction (as the kids say)

I'll call your Chemical Brothers with the other big beat proponents of the time - The Prodigy. Keith Flint is the only performer I was actually afraid of. Besides the 40 or so piercings on his head I doubt there were enough meds available to keep the public safe,

I was a metal head in the 90s and morally obligated to denounce The Prodigy when they hit the airwaves. It took me too many years to appreciate what they brought, even if I still wasn't a huge fan of them. Keith was a scary dude, though. Another tragic story of someone who was eaten by the business... :(

This song and video blew my mind the first time I heard it. At the time I didn't think such a thing was even possible.

Edit: Also under no circumstances look up Gene Simmons cover of Firestarter. Both the song and video were sad pathetic attempts of ol Gene trying to be "hip."