• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

saw him live (for probably the 8th time) at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. It was the loudest show I’ve been to. This is still one of my favorites…

Nugent at the Ryman... wow. Ear plugs for sure. I took my Mom to Nashville about 10 years ago. Went there ... stood on the stage with guitars for pictures. I can just imagine the Ted cranked in there.
Then took her and saw a show at the new Grand Ol Opry. Little Jimmy Dickens John Conley and Blake Shelton....LOL Then took her to the Country Music museum too. One of my most favorite memories of me an my Mama. God rest her soul. Thanks for conjuring up a memory with out even knowing it.

In the later 90s after Metallica's Garage, Inc. came out, someone on the O.G. Metallica fan club list server forum (remember those?) made a CD available of all the originals that Metallica covered on the album. I wish I still had my copy.

I know what you are talking about, I believe my first copy was in MP3 which I detest. However in 2018 I ran across an updated version with 51 songs in FLAC which is what I have now. Here are the first 6 titles to see if this is what you are looking for.

01. The ecstasy of gold (Ennio Morricone cover) [00:03:50]
02. 53rd & 3rd (Ramones cover) [00:02:21]
03. Remember tomorrow (Iron Maiden cover) [00:05:46]
04. You really got me (feat. Ray Davies) (The Kinks cover) [00:02:15]
05. When a blind man cries (Deep Purple cover) [00:04:37]
06. Ronnie rising medley (Rainbow cover) [00:09:04]

EDIT
My bad, you want Cover'em from around '94, That had these and mor on it,
01. So What
02. Stone Cold Crazy
03. Last Caress
04. Little Wing
05. The Heavy Joke
06. Mistreated
07. Am I Evil?
08. Helpless

Yes I havee both in Flac

Last edited:
For us hardcore Zappa collectors the are 4 copies of this album which is considered by some to be the first double rock record. First there are the mono and stereo versions and then there are the edited mono and stereo versions. I've never seen or heard of an edited promo but I have a non-edited stereo promo too