• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Both brothers Michael and Rudolph played in UFO though if I'm not mistaken.

ETA: I might have it backwards. Where they both in the Scorps?

Last edited:
Funny enough, I have THIS song stuck in my head now, as I can't help but hear the intro after thinking of that last line from "14 Years"!

*EDIT* So, I forgot all about the "Secret Slash" controversy when this came out. Story is that Slash was too out of it to film on the day they were shooting, so there is a stunt double in the video. You never see Slash's face in this, his hair doesn't fall the way it normally does under a hat, he's suddenly really tall (you never see him standing up straight when next to another band member, and he has flat-sole mocs on rather than boots). As far as I know, it has never been confirmed, but I'm Team Secret Slash on this one.

Last edited:
While it didn't all start with Ellas Otha Bates McDaniel. He was the first to grab all the influences, run it through his home made "Twang Machine" built from old Victrola parts, crank up the volume and let it loose upon the nation. Of course I'm talking about the "Bo Diddley Beat" first recorded in 1955. Bo was arguably the first rhythm guitarist to change earl rock & roll,

You can still buy a 1960 version of his famous rectangular guitar,

This clip from 1965 has a female guitarist - where else would you see that in rock?

While it didn't all start with Ellas Otha Bates McDaniel. He was the first to grab all the influences, run it through his home made "Twang Machine" built from old Victrola parts, crank up the volume and let it loose upon the nation. Of course I'm talking about the "Bo Diddley Beat" first recorded in 1955. Bo was arguably the first rhythm guitarist to change earl rock & roll,

You can still buy a 1960 version of his famous rectangular guitar,

This clip from 1965 has a female guitarist - where else would you see that in rock?
Is that Sister Loretta Tharpe? She is known for the white SG, but I admit I don't know her entire early history.

Is that Sister Loretta Tharpe? She is known for the white SG, but I admit I don't know her entire early history.
She would have been about 50 in 1965 and to TBOMK never played with Bo.