• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

For those that weren't around or couldn't afford it at the time the Doobie Brothers put out 4 albums in CD4 Quad back in the day. These have been remastered and put into a Blu-ray audio box set called Quadio. The quad records were very well made and this set ups the game although I don;t know why they didn't remix them to 5.1 or even 4.1. They still sound great anyway.

Love me some Cigar Box Blues!

Been a Sam Fish fan for a long time. I'm glad that she no longer feels the need to wear the ridiculously short skirts and dresses, yet still looks fantastic in her stage attire. Don't get me wrong; the legs are what first caught my attention on YouTube so long ago. However, it's great that it's all about the music, now. I do miss the Fishcaster, though...

Been a Sam Fish fan for a long time. I'm glad that she no longer feels the need to wear the ridiculously short skirts and dresses, yet still looks fantastic in her stage attire. Don't get me wrong; the legs are what first caught my attention on YouTube so long ago. However, it's great that it's all about the music, now. I do miss the Fishcaster, though...
Agree... but she did look hot in her short skirts and hot pants while making her quitar talk to us. Here's one of my favorites.

I guess that neans he isn't going to fix it.

They had some group called Cactus open for them in '72