• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

So there was a push for @wrussell46 to get his wish posted. He did as requested. Two weeks ago. Nobody wants to help a brother out? 🤷‍♂️
Wasn’t a push…. But hey look we have a rule for that too! 🤣🤣🤣
THE RULES

4. If no one grants your wish, make an alternate wish or expand your cigar wish list in a timely fashion. This is especially true for those who are looking for harder to obtain cigars. A suggested guideline is that if you receive no response to your wish within 24 hours, you consider expanding or changing your list. Be attentive to the flow. If the wishes-grants are cycling quickly then stick to 24 hours. If the PIF is in a lull, feel free to leave the wish out for longer.

Granted as time has passed the speed in which these get granted has also changed. Personally if my wish was up a week or two I’d add to it.

Unfortunately I don’t have anything he’s looking for either.

@Napa_Smokes is correct. @dawgie34203 I have you info, I’ll holler at you this afternoon.

My wish, thank you as well @MX for the reminder. These have all intrigued me after being released.

RoMa Craft Quinquagenario
Avo Expressions
Cohiba Serie M Reserva Roja
Warped Isla del Cocodrilo Corona Gorda
Maybe expand on your wishes William.

Edited: So my post makes sense. 🙂

Last edited:
Maybe expand on your wishes William. *edited for you
TBH, I was focused on other things!

Also, I appreciate the direction @Napa_Smokes Rules are meant to be adhered to!

- - UPDATED WISH - -
- Old White Label Davidoff
or
- Zino Platinum Crown Tubo
or
- Aged CC Tubo
- A welcome cigar you would give me if I visited

Expanded!

Thanks @dawgie34203 @MX

Last edited:
TBH, I was focused on other things!

Also, I appreciate the direction @Napa_Smokes Rules are meant to be adhered to!

- - UPDATED WISH - -
- Old White Label Davidoff
or
- Zino Platinum Crown Tubo
or
- Aged CC Tubo
- A welcome cigar you would give me if I visited

Expanded!

Thanks @dawgie34203 @MX
I'd like to step in here William (Or, is Bill ok?)

Absolutely…I answer to all iterations of William, whatever fits best 🙏🏻
Okay..... You shall henceforth be known as Bill Russel!

IMG_2015.jpeg

I will try my best to get something out this week Bill! In the meantime, I want to forward my wish to Joshua Grapes @Napa_Smokes with the stipulation he can't forward to anyone else.

Okay..... You shall henceforth be known as Bill Russel!

View attachment 86338

I will try my best to get something out this week Bill! In the meantime, I want to forward my wish to Joshua Grapes @Napa_Smokes with the stipulation he can't forward to anyone else.
Dude that’s so not right. I already bought the watermelon white owls to grant your wish.