• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

All I know is what I was told when I was a newbie. Maybe things have changed. The more likely scenario however, is that I am wrong. I’ve been married for almost 30 years, so I’m used to it. 😁😎

IMG_3510.jpeg

I've seen older posts of ppl sharing gifted stuff. Excuse my ignorance, I'm a newbie here. What's the issue?
Generally speaking, bombs and MAW and PIF are done w/o pictures to cut down on jealousy and hurt feelings if someone who received a package isn’t as fancy as another’s.
Someone else could explain it better but according to my college transcript, I’m new to English.

👍 Your wiser than your letting on. It took me more than 5 years of marriage to let my wife know that she's always right.😁
It took 16 years before my wife gave her first apology and it threw me off so much that I apologize for her having to apologize. Maybe that’s why I’m still alive. Maybe that’s why she has offered other apologies (she knew I’d apologize back). Maybe that’s why I’m still married. I think it’s some Jedi mind trick shit myself.

It took 16 years before my wife gave her first apology and it threw me off so much that I apologize for her having to apologize. Maybe that’s why I’m still alive. Maybe that’s why she has offered other apologies (she knew I’d apologize back). Maybe that’s why I’m still married. I think it’s some Jedi mind trick shit myself.
Every Anniversary I tell my wife that she's not the crazy one; that I am! She asks why I think that? I reply, any man willing to marry you by his own free will has to be.🤣

Oh I see. Thanks for the heads up.
Please edit the post with the picture and take it down.

The long and short of it is, we all have different financial situations. What someone gives might be WAY more or less than what others give. Its about the gift and the gesture and not to compare it to what others have or have not received in the past. It prevents pissing matches and also makes you grateful for what someone gifted you. Not what you expected to get based on what others have received in the past.

The long and short of it is, we all have different financial situations. What someone gives might be WAY more or less than what others give. Its about the gift and the gesture and not to compare it to what others have or have not received in the past. It prevents pissing matches and also makes you grateful for what someone gifted you. Not what you expected to get based on what others have received in the past.
Roger..that

From the long time English speaker

Rule #8 - “Sometimes, you may be able to grant a wish but choose to decline making one of your own (yep, it happens). In that case, simply offer the right to wish any able-bodied prospective participant.”

It doesn’t specify willing or not willing, it just says “able-bodied”. From what I can gather so far, you are of (mostly) sound mind and body. Therefore @CBoukal , state your wish.

ETA: If you won’t make your wish, you will be inundated with Swishers and White Owls to the point that you will actually prefer them over any other cigars. Do you really want to take that chance?

So… @CBoukal will you accept this pass?
Thank you very much for offering this me. At the risk of making Dawgie's head explode, my wish would be for anything from Caldwell. I've had a few and liked them but I never buy them.

If that doesn't work, anything that you really enough that is "cheaper" Say sub $4. I've been trying to save money with how bad things are and I've been shying away from buying more expensive things. What are your favorite great tasting cheap smoke?