• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Thank you very much for offering this me. At the risk of making Dawgie's head explode, my wish would be for anything from Caldwell. I've had a few and liked them but I never buy them.

If that doesn't work, anything that you really enough that is "cheaper" Say sub $4. I've been trying to save money with how bad things are and I've been shying away from buying more expensive things. What are your favorite great tasting cheap smoke?

Grape is the best flavor.

IMG_0768.jpeg

Thank you very much for offering this me. At the risk of making Dawgie's head explode, my wish would be for anything from Caldwell. I've had a few and liked them but I never buy them.

If that doesn't work, anything that you really enough that is "cheaper" Say sub $4. I've been trying to save money with how bad things are and I've been shying away from buying more expensive things. What are your favorite great tasting cheap smoke?
Since you prevented my head from exploding, I’ll take care of this. If you would kindly PM me your address, I will get something out before the weekend…

Mr. @dawgie34203 you know the drill, post up the wish!

I was going to wait until I was sure that Chad got his package first, but ok…

There are three marcas that I have only had one or two sticks from (and really liked them), but for whatever reason, I haven’t explored their lineups any further. They are HVC, Warped, and Illusione. My wish would be to get a stick from one of those brands that would make me say “Damn, I need a box of those!”.

I was going to wait until I was sure that Chad got his package first, but ok…

There are three marcas that I have only had one or two sticks from (and really liked them), but for whatever reason, I haven’t explored their lineups any further. They are HVC, Warped, and Illusione. My wish would be to get a stick from one of those brands that would make me say “Damn, I need a box of those!”.

I like to wait for the package arrival as well, but, all things being equal…

Also, I am a big fan of each of these brands, and feel like I know them well enough to provide not just a taste of each, but a proper introduction. And if I do my job right, you’ll be looking for a couple boxes!

I got this one ✊🏽
It will take me the week to put together however.

Also, I am a big fan of each of these brands, and feel like I know them well enough to provide not just a taste of each, but a proper introduction. And if I do my job right, you’ll be looking for a couple boxes!

I got this one ✊🏽

Wow, that was fast!😆 And no hurry, I’m planning on still being around for a while!

I got this one ✊🏽
The box shows it should arrive tomorrow. So we should be good assuming he didn't mail an empty box :)

@Napa_Smokes is correct. @dawgie34203 I have you info, I’ll holler at you this afternoon.

My wish, thank you as well @MX for the reminder. These have all intrigued me after being released.

RoMa Craft Quinquagenario
Avo Expressions
Cohiba Serie M Reserva Roja
Warped Isla del Cocodrilo Corona Gorda