• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

It's here...and we can let Brian send his end forward..unless he wants to 'see' the pass.

I'll take (some of)these:

37 Tatuaje Black Label - Davidoff 100th Robusto
50 Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109 Put: IanHummel - H U Mag 50 EL
52 VR Classico '01 Put: IanHummel - 99 SLR Lonnie
I'll think of something else to put.

Let me know about the EL for the Conde...not up on the prices.
Figures now a Mag 50 goes into the pass :( . Been trying to track one of these down for a while.

Brian

Mag 50 EL? Very nice, Grateful1! If only that could make it to me...

What's the going rate on the Mag 50's? It seems these days a box of the Conde 109's is running upwards of $700 at a couple vendors I checked with. But of course the Mag 50's are older are very hard to find anymore.

What's the going rate on the Mag 50's? It seems these days a box of the Conde 109's is running upwards of $700 at a couple vendors I checked with. But of course the Mag 50's are older are very hard to find anymore.

I've seen $800 plus..but I don't get out much.

:laugh:

--------------

Really..I'm sure someone has some info.

I hope we fnid out as this is ready to fly!

(Oh yea...what were BR's P/T's :laugh: )

The first boxes of Conde's I was involved with were just over $700 each. Round 2 which was less than 2 months later they were over $800 from the same vendor.... maybe $850, I can't remember exactly. I only know of one vendor with Mag. 50's available and they're running $575.... definitely a li'l cheaper, but definitely harder to find!

Working on it! This is my first time on since yesterday afternoon sometime.

The first boxes of Conde's I was involved with were just over $700 each. Round 2 which was less than 2 months later they were over $800 from the same vendor.... maybe $850, I can't remember exactly. I only know of one vendor with Mag. 50's available and they're running $575.... definitely a li'l cheaper, but definitely harder to find!

Um...could you buy them for me...or get me in touch with the vendor...I'll buy them right now!!!

I've got the first post updated with br174's p/t's.

Devonn, when they get to you can you be sure to match up the sticks with the numbers I assigned to them? Thanks!

Um...could you buy them for me...or get me in touch with the vendor...I'll buy them right now!!!

PM sent

I've got the first post updated with br174's p/t's.

Devonn, when they get to you can you be sure to match up the sticks with the numbers I assigned to them? Thanks!

No prob. Ooooooh.... I can't wait!!! I'm freakin giddy over this pass! :laugh:

Alrighty.

I've been told the Mag 50 EL is around 18-22....not enough(yes..I did see them upwards of 30+ a stick).

So...what about this... T: RAB, P: HUM50 EL?

----------------------
OK - how's that?

37 Tatuaje Black Label - 56 Davidoff 100th Robusto
35 RAB - 57 H U Mag 50 EL
52 VR Classico '01 - 58 99 SLR Lonnie
59 Cuaba Divino

Those look good to me! I think the RAB for the Mag 50 is a very evenly match trade, based on the pricing that I'm finding (and lack of availability) for each.

Looks like this is getting close. I'll start looking at the possible plays. Let's see how many cigars I can smoke before I have to mail it out? :D :D :D

First post is updated, thanks for playing guys! :thumbs:

DeVonn,
Package on the way.

Andy Thanks for having me. I will continue to watch this one.

Brian

The eagle landed yesterday! Looks like this won't get out until Monday, so I'll have some p/t's up a little later.

Hehehe! It looks like I already f'd with the pass. I forgot the documents and flash drive! :sign:

I'll see if they are on my desk....ooops! :laugh: