• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYECP 2

Take #8 Cohiba Sublime
Put - Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109

Take #5 Bolivar Gold Medal 07
Put - Romeo y Juliet churchill 06

Take #28 Johhny O Corona
Put VR Classico 01

Here are the P/T as approved by Gonz. This is going out this morning.

It appears that I may have sent this to the wrong person. I believe the person it was sent to was directly after my on the list, but I could be wrong? The zip code was 06084 according to the DC # 0308 2040 0000 2699 2571

What we have here is...a failure to communicate! :sign:

It appears that I may have sent this to the wrong person. I believe the person it was sent to was directly after my on the list, but I could be wrong? The zip code was 06084 according to the DC # 0308 2040 0000 2699 2571

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So from the looks of it, my stupid arse sent it to grateful instead of Brian. Oops! Sorry Gonz and sorry Brian.

Hmmm... OK. Brian and Gary, I guess you two can swap spots in this thing. Here's the trick though, Brian's already pm'd me his puts and takes, do we go ahead with them, take the sticks "out of play" for Gary, since Brian was supposed to have rec'd this?

So Gary will send it on to Brian next, then Brian will need to send it on to DeVonn (amateuraficionado).

Uhhh, Gary, you ready for this thing! :sign:

It's here...and we can let Brian send his end forward..unless he wants to 'see' the pass.

I'll take (some of)these:

37 Tatuaje Black Label - Davidoff 100th Robusto
50 Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109 Put: IanHummel - H U Mag 50 EL
52 VR Classico '01 Put: IanHummel - 99 SLR Lonnie
I'll think of something else to put.

Let me know about the EL for the Conde...not up on the prices.

It's here...and we can let Brian send his end forward..unless he wants to 'see' the pass.

20 Casa Fuente CG
37 Tatuaje Black Label
50 Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109 Put: IanHummel
52 VR Classico '01 Put: IanHummel
Monte D EL '05

Dude, there's some serious chit here!

You aint a kiddin :). Too bad it will all be gone when it gets to me :(.

Jim

20 Casa Fuente CG
37 Tatuaje Black Label
50 Montecristo Edmundo Dante Condes 109 Put: IanHummel
52 VR Classico '01 Put: IanHummel
Monte D EL '05

Dude, there's some serious chit here!
I have no problem sending my end forward as long as Andy approves. If so I will let you know what my approved takes are. Just let me know where to forward my Puts.(need name & addy)

Brian

Hey Gary, you going to put any sticks in there? :laugh: