• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I am shocked by this latest in a looooooooooooooong line of Jets mysteries. Why would someone with AR's credentials go to a team that has proven over and over again that they can fuck it up no matter what?

Bad ownership/management/coaching will always trump on-field talent. Just ask Cleveland.
The prestige of being the guy that did the impossible. :-)

The prestige of being the guy that did the impossible. :-)
No NFL player with half a brain (which excludes most of them :) ) would believe they could single-handedly overcome the Jets futility.

That would be like a race car driver thinking he could win, starting with a car that has two flat tires and a blown engine.🤣

No NFL player with half a brain (which excludes most of them :) ) would believe they could single-handedly overcome the Jets futility.

That would be like a race car driver thinking he could win, starting with a car that has two flat tires and a blown engine.🤣

You obviously don't know A-aron and NO, not our A-aron. I almost guarantee you that #12 thinks he can do it by himself. I've always tried to look past his over inflated ego, but this is just getting ridiculous. If he proves me wrong, good for him.

You obviously don't know A-aron and NO, not our A-aron. I almost guarantee you that #12 thinks he can do it by himself. I've always tried to look past his over inflated ego, but this is just getting ridiculous. If he proves me wrong, good for him.
I can be more of an asshat if that's what CPass needs of me, just saying!!!