• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have returned.....

I answered all you questions five months ago. This is ridiculous that it is being brought up again. I took care of my problems, corrected them and I don't understand why this is being brought up again. I took care of all of my "cigars and packages" that were owed. So I don't really see the point of this.

The outstanding question is your CigarSmoker's pass, did you take care of that or not? You seem to be avoiding the question...

Yes I took care of ALL of my outstanding debts 5 months ago like I said. Whether it be here or on Cigarsmokers.com.

Fine I will drop out of the pass to make you at ease. My only question is how am i supposed to yet again prove myself if I can't do passes or anything of that nature?

I will step out of this pass so that you feel better Gonz.

Well, jumping into a pass isn't the first step there chief. How about some trades and showing us that you've grown up a little? How about you drop the attitude? You're the one who screwed up here big time so you had better believe we're not going to just let it drop. You are unfuckingbelievable. Here's a hint for when you get out of college: Take responsibility for your actions and own up to, and fix, your mistakes right away. Ignoring people and not answering questions and pm's is not the way to do it.

Who did you send cigars to...... the only DC #'s I see are the ones you posted in here...

0304 3490 0001 9903 4001
0304 3490 0001 9903 4018

The last package was overnighted per request.

did ya think it was just gonna go away ??

I answered all you questions five months ago. This is ridiculous that it is being brought up again. I took care of my problems, corrected them and I don't understand why this is being brought up again. I took care of all of my "cigars and packages" that were owed. So I don't really see the point of this.

This is being brought up again because you owe...... you owe someone over at cigarsmokers.com. I just received this pass and checked the list and saw your name was still at the bottom. Then I look here and see you are trying to get into another pass.... screw that !!!

Fine I will drop out of the pass to make you at ease. My only question is how am i supposed to yet again prove myself if I can't do passes or anything of that nature?

Now you are going to be sarcastic..... think before you type !!!

This is being brought up again because you owe...... you owe someone over at cigarsmokers.com. I just received this pass and checked the list and saw your name was still at the bottom. Then I look here and see you are trying to get into another pass.... screw that !!!

Tommy I took care of this....check the thread on CS and you will see what I had to say.

You could have posted a link as it is up to you to provide the proof.

Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you read? Answer the damn question right here on Cigar Pass already. You screwed alot of people so you had better explain yourself here. Using words. Not bullshit references saying that you've taken care of it.

Let's hear it, this is not going away until you've explained yourself right here right now. Damn, I feel like I'm talking to my 3 year old.

He just posted over there within the last few minutes that he sent a package to Bill that was supposed to be for the pass...No proof offered.

He just posted over there within the last few minutes he sent a package to Bill that was supposed to be for the pass...No proof offered.

Damn Cat is always in the middle of these dust ups... :angry: :whistling:

No delivery confirmation ? Might have been a good idea considering the circumstances...

No note in the package identifying its origins & purpose, so Bill wouldn't have to figure it out ?

If I had been in your situation - I would have wanted to make sure all the bases were covered! Having this fall on Bill's lap and his ( shitty ) memory- 5 months later - isn't fair to him.

Tommy I took care of this....check the thread on CS and you will see what I had to say.

Drew, it's not up to Tommy or anyone else to "check the thread on CS" or anyother board, it falls to you to bring the thread here by way of a link.

You say you don't know why this is being brought up again? Tommy got the pass, you're name is on the list. He wants to know why. That's perfectly reasonable. YOU need to provide the evidence that it's cleared up, until then the evidence currently available shows otherwise.

Had to say 5 months ago when you cleared all this up?

Yes I took care of ALL of my outstanding debts 5 months ago like I said. Whether it be here or on Cigarsmokers.com.

He just posted over there within the last few minutes that he sent a package to Bill that was supposed to be for the pass...No proof offered.

How did this get cleared up 5 months ago but you just posted that you sent the package "a few minutes ago" ???

It is my understanding that you were not supposed to send one to Bill...... so if ya sent a package to Bill it was for something else.... do ya have a DC # ?.....

Funny how you posted the DC # for what ya owe here..... but not at CS

[/quote]

How did this get cleared up 5 months ago but you just posted that you sent the package "a few minutes ago" ???
[/quote]

Guess I did not make it clear...He posted a few minutes ago that he sent the package out months ago. My bad.

It is my understanding that you were not supposed to send one to Bill...... so if ya sent a package to Bill it was for something else.... do ya have a DC # ?.....

Funny how you posted the DC # for what ya owe here..... but not at CS

Tommy: Who was he suppose to send a package too?