• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuentes at MSRP......

OK..... New Guys..... listen up.....

It would be really easy for me to edit my post about TS and that would not resolve anything..... Some of the FOGs think I did something wrong.... some think what I did was OK..... and some are not to sure if it was right or wrong.

What's done is done...... but there is no reason to think you are going to sit here and shit on the FOGs..... SC does not need anybodies help to deal with you guys.... but if you are going to disrespect him or any other FOG you are sadly mistaken.

Don't just jump on this site for good priced smokes.... patronize them for all that they offer....

Gary-smoke said:
SamClemmons said:
Gary-smoke said:
SamClemmons said:
Gary-smoke said:
SamClemmons said:
Gary-smoke said:
Maybe I'm speaking out of line but I'm a real newbie and reading this tread it looks elitist to me. The old "we are better then you so stay in your place" kind of thing.
[snapback]265328[/snapback]​
Yeah you'd think that until you catch the scumbag who gets in on something like this and deals them off on yahoo. You're damn skippy this is elitest. When a guy puts in the time and is found trustworthy nobody has a problem dealing them in. The fuggin' newbs who come in here trying to change the way things are done GET NADDA. This is NOT an arbitrary reward system. Keep spoutin' off and you'll see how specific it is.

NA
[snapback]265340[/snapback]​

So what you are saying is keep my mouth shut stand in the corner and if I'm very lucky you will kick me a bone?
[snapback]265357[/snapback]​
Cute. I get it. You don't want to wait. You want to be entitled without making any effort. Look genius "luck" is indicative of an arbitrary judgement not a decision based on performance. You can wait in the corner if you like but you won't be getting any bones. You don't get it.

NA
[snapback]265362[/snapback]​

Your are right, I don't get it. So I guess we will leave it as we just disagree.
[snapback]265365[/snapback]​
Whatever. Now remove your avatar. No advertising. Wanna argue about that now?

NA
[snapback]265371[/snapback]​

Your arrogant person, What makes you think I give a rats a** about what you think. Just who do you think you are GOD and can strike down anyone who disagrees with you. I have never asked for anyting from you and I never will. So get over yourself. You must have some real personal problems to vent all this anger over something a minor as this. I sincerely hope you get the help you need to control this anger problem of yours. Now go in peace
[snapback]265375[/snapback]​

Clearly - you don't give a ratsa$$ what SamClemmons thinks. You don't have to say it. ;)

It's a pity, though... There will be a strike down, allright. And you'll not know what hit you. And I assure you - he's not angry - very amused, but not angry...

Maybe if you stick around long enough you'll get to know and love SamClemmons. IF you can keep your mouth shut, Sam may let you sit in the corner and wait for the bone to be tossed to you... :laugh:

Oh - and Gary - take the ad out of your avatar because you're violating board policy. ;)

SeanGAR said:
On sale now at Walmart .... BELOW MSRiP .....

Scott_1000_Sheets_Roll_Toilet_Paper_Housewares-resized200.jpg

[snapback]265374[/snapback]​

Dammit I hate it when ClubStogie goes down for a few hours :laugh:

Good to see you Sean! :) :thumbs:

Hey Hex, I see ya lookin' :D

BkCloud114 said:
OK..... New Guys..... listen up.....

It would be really easy for me to edit my post about TS and that would not resolve anything..... Some of the FOGs think I did something wrong.... some think what I did was OK..... and some are not to sure if it was right or wrong.

What's done is done...... but there is no reason to think you are going to sit here and shit on the FOGs..... SC does not need anybodies help to deal with you guys.... but if you are going to disrespect him or any other FOG you are sadly mistaken.

Don't just jump on this site for good priced smokes.... patronize them for all that they offer....
[snapback]265388[/snapback]​

Once again I'm going to have to agree with what Tommy said.

I offended some folks by saying that I thought the mindset was "greedy" (even though I wasn't calling any one person out specifically) and it was taken personally by Rich. So I'll apologize for that. Like I said before, it's ok to disagree and say so. Just try not to let it get out of hand. It's because of some of the old guys that I feel the way I do on the subject. They helped me, without knowing me, so I don't mind helping others. Especially on a deal that has a limit ;) but the fact remains, that they have a lot to offer whether or not you agree with what's said.
For example read CigarDawg's post. Even if you don't agree the man is a wealth of info. And more importantly he gave his 2 cents without the edge.

Well, this thread has turned into something else hasnt it?
oh well, I stick by what I said earlier, and also I want to note that I am not angry about how things get done around here and I am not trying to change these things at all. This board belongs to you guys way before I came around, I just hope that I can be apart of it and contribut somehow.

There is no use fighting like this about this. Some people will disagree but it is equally as bad (if not worse) to flame respected people, or anyone on this board as it is to become angry at someone that is trying to help people (old and new) find some cigars they enjoy.

thanks and merry christmas

E

I got most of my rare hard to find Christmas Fuentes this year at MSRP and I did not have to buy anything but those.

Like George said...All you have to do is patronize your local Brick and Mortar on a regular basis. I bought all I wanted of Anejos and Hemmi Maddies, Opus...no limit. My guy even gives me a 10% discount...Even on the rare stuff.

I would rather give him my business anyway. TS sends an email to customers. It's hard for me to believe they would not want it shared with others. New business is good business. I don't think they really give a crap if your an established customer or not. $$ are $$ to them.

Just MHO.

You know, when one of you guys makes a flip, stupid, unecessary and baiting remark... and somebody comes back and makes you eat it... all of a sudden you're screaming "flame, flame, I'm being flamed!"
Ahem...
It's just the chickens coming home to roost boys. Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

NA

Oh yeah. Thanks for posting this thread Tommy I haven't had this much fun since Tonypuppy pizzed on the rug and got the boot.

Merry Christmas guys... and the rest of you too.

It's truly amazing to me the number of asshats that think just because Mommy bought them a computer and they stumbled across this site they are automatically entitled to all privileges and curtsies of the long term members.
But then failing to "get it" isn't a new problem here or anywhere else.
Let's set this straight, it's not about the cigars. Do you get that? I'll repeat, "It's not about the cigars" . This is about a vendor sending out a email to long term customers as a reward for the business they have done in the past. Seems simple enough doesn't it? Then again in a world of I want it all right now and if I don't get your a ass perhaps it isn't simple enough. That whining worked with your mom, she got you the computer didn't she? All it will get you here is ignored, scorned, and left out.

Wascal said:
It's truly amazing to me the number of asshats that think just because Mommy bought them a computer and they stumbled across this site they are automatically entitled to all privileges and curtsies of the long term members.
But then failing to "get it" isn't a new problem here or anywhere else.
Let's set this straight, it's not about the cigars. Do you get that? I'll repeat, "It's not about the cigars" . This is about a vendor sending out a email to long term customers as a reward for the business they have done in the past. Seems simple enough doesn't it? Then again in a world of I want it all right now and if I don't get your a ass perhaps it isn't simple enough. That whining worked with your mom, she got you the computer didn't she? All it will get you here is ignored, scorned, and left out.
[snapback]265535[/snapback]​

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Amen Brother

Coming to a yahoo auction soon. :rolleyes:

Newbs....please continue to joust with Sam, I haven't seen him this happy in quite some time and we still need a few more smackdown quotes for the book.

Merry Christmas! :thumbs:

This thread alone could be the final nail in the coffin for me lighting up that anejo that's sitting in my humi. (thanks to swifty).

I mean, I figured they were good, but damn... these things must really be like crack.

Question, is smoking this stick gonna cause me to loose control of my bowel and flip out that I can't ever find these sticks at my local B&Ms? Maybe it's best left unsmoked for the time being :p

mhortsch said:
Question, is smoking this stick gonna cause me to loose control of my bowel and flip out...  :p
[snapback]265576[/snapback]​
Nope. You'll continue to do that without the aid of a cigar.

NA

Stay tuned for more super elitest bullzhit from Matty...

A resounding round of applause for the retards of the world!!! There is nothing wrong with the original post. Tampa Sweethearts is well known and almost always has stock on these things. They get calls on a daily basis,as well as walk-ins, asking for Anejos, etc. It's also no secret that they sell at MSRP. The e-mail was sent to existing clientle. Do you guys think that list is short?? The items are very rarely on their website because the availability flucuates and the website would have to be updated constantly. It's a helluva lot easier to answer a phone and say "we're out of such and such", then it is to send a reply e-mail to every fuzznut who wants to order online. As far as the "outcry" on CF, boo-f'in-hoo. The idea of a business is to sell product and make money. The more people who know about your product, the more money to be made. We don't share Havana resources online, because it is illegal, not because we want to keep something to ourselves (well, ok, I do want to keep all mine to myself, but that's beside the point. I'm a a-hole that way.). So, to those who think that something was done wrong here, piss up a rope. Everyone else, Merry F'in Christmas.

SamClemmons said:
mhortsch said:
Question, is smoking this stick gonna cause me to loose control of my bowel and flip out...   :p
[snapback]265576[/snapback]​
Nope. You'll continue to do that without the aid of a cigar.

NA

[snapback]265582[/snapback]​

Only becuase your sorry squad decided to show up and play last weekend.

Rod Smith who?

SamClemmons said:
Stay tuned for more super elitest bullzhit from Matty...
[snapback]265582[/snapback]​

A special Happy Holidays to my good friend, NA.

01-vi.jpg

Don't shoot your eye out, buddy. :)