• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Cheapo Smoke of the Day - 2024

Raymond Pages is killing it! I've had his whole line except that one. The only one I didn't like was Penn Gold Standard. That one sounds up my ally. Have you had his other stuff?

The only other one is the med-full Penn Standard Broadleaf Maduro.

Nigaraguan Habano Esteli/Habano Condega, and Honduran Habano Copan fillers with a Habano-seed Esteli binder and a Pennsylvania-grown Broadleaf Maduro wrapper.

Sounds like Heinz-57, doesn't it ?

Light to medium spice on this stick, and smooth. I like the sorta sweetness ya get from a good maduro wrapper. Decent Stick, to be sure.

Penn Standard Broadleaf Maduro.jpg

The only other one is the med-full Penn Standard Broadleaf Maduro.

Nigaraguan Habano Esteli/Habano Condega, and Honduran Habano Copan fillers with a Habano-seed Esteli binder and a Pennsylvania-grown Broadleaf Maduro wrapper.

Sounds like Heinz-57, doesn't it ?

Light to medium spice on this stick, and smooth. I like the sorta sweetness ya get from a good maduro wrapper. Decent Stick, to be sure.

View attachment 86889
My issue with both Penns were the draw. Really enjoyed the Hooty and the Merchant Queens. Especially the Queens.

$2.47 Oliva Serie "O" Toro, from a large Oliva sampler pack - June '23. $8.50 at Cigars International today

Medium+ Nicaraguan stick with an Habano wrapper.

Nice smoke. Excellent draw, and very even burn.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1000012751.jpg

Deadwood Sweet Jane…I think the overall cigar is pretty decent (got it on clearance at small batch). It’s my first infused/flavored cigar. I decided I hate sweetened tips, so I made a little modification. Works great! IMG_2913.jpeg

Deadwood Sweet Jane…I think the overall cigar is pretty decent (got it on clearance at small batch). It’s my first infused/flavored cigar. I decided I hate sweetened tips, so I made a little modification. Works great! View attachment 86945
I dont like sweet tips either. They taste like artificial sugar to me. I haven't tried these, but I've heard Drew Estate Deadwood series, and Cuban Honeys don't have that chemical taste. Not sure if you want to give sweet tips another chance. I don't lol, but if you do let me know I'm curious.