• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

Is it legal for a broker to represent both parties?
Seems like a huge conflict of interest so even if legal is of questionable ethics.
It is, but I don't think it should be. I know this agent, and know he's above board, but would never do what he's doing personally. It just seems like it could open you up to unwanted scrutiny should someone not be happy with the transaction after settlement.
It's the same as the perception that can be given if I identify issues with a home and then tell my clients they should use a certain contractor. The implication is that I could be possibly getting kickbacks. I know other home inspectors that do it, but I don't. These days the court of public opinion is too strong.

Can't believe I forgot these pictures.

IMG_1153.jpegIMG_1155.jpeg

How the F is that room clean, but the rest of the house isn't? Hell, even the bed is made! I guess they take their sexual activities seriously. \

Is this room a selling point? They gonna leave the swing for the buyers? I wonder how many times they've hit their head on that dresser.

How the F is that room clean, but the rest of the house isn't? Hell, even the bed is made! I guess they take their sexual activities seriously. \

Is this room a selling point? They gonna leave the swing for the buyers? I wonder how many times they've hit their head on that dresser.
Trust me! That room ain't clean! The pictures just deceiving, and the bed is the only decent spot in the entire home...

It is, but I don't think it should be. I know this agent, and know he's above board, but would never do what he's doing personally. It just seems like it could open you up to unwanted scrutiny should someone not be happy with the transaction after settlement.
It's the same as the perception that can be given if I identify issues with a home and then tell my clients they should use a certain contractor. The implication is that I could be possibly getting kickbacks. I know other home inspectors that do it, but I don't. These days the court of public opinion is too strong.

View attachment 83473View attachment 83474
I’m a little concerned about the bottle of rubbing alcohol…wait no I guess that one makes sense.

But the children’s stuffed animals on the bed are a bit disconcerting at best.

View attachment 83473View attachment 83474

Wait a minute... this house doesn't have popcorn ceilings... :oops:😆