• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

The first round of stuff has arrived for the raffle...I broke out in a sweat opening those boxes... but then it is 95 here today!!!!

Jesus that is alot of stuff from cigarmony.com Alex!!!

Dennis - I just saw on the news that they blew up a building in VEGAS - Hope that wasn't the rooms you had reserved for us :whistling: Maybe that building received the lost BOMB from the WAR contest and it blew it to smytherines (sp) :laugh:

still more to come from Ian and Kevin!!! :D

wnated to ship all the cigars together..

And dont drink the RUM ya thirsty bastige!! :D

Dennis - I just saw on the news that they blew up a building in VEGAS - Hope that wasn't the rooms you had reserved for us :whistling: Maybe that building received the lost BOMB from the WAR contest and it blew it to smytherines (sp) :laugh:
I think that was Matty_V's place. I saw the mushroom in DC.

Looks like I'm the only L. ???
I was suppost to get you a T? :0 I have one for the cigarlady, but I think I forgot the larges. :p

Dennis - would love a med for the misses please - L or XL be fine for me if you have any left available.

Cookie - King B's look fantastic - resting nicely in my cabinet via Matty

Alex - Woa baby - I dunno what happened to the paper wrapper :p Just kidding. Secret wrapped gift resting nicely next to King B's via Matty.

Anybody need anything - Let me know :cool:

Pics of the awesome raffle gift should be up in a bit - that what we get Matty leaving it up to the rookie - Ironmike - calling u out my boy....

Scott

Is there an un-official count as to the number of BOTL'S and spouse's that will be attending?

Quick question.
What events are all you guys planning on going to.

Please post up so we can get somewhat of a headcount for each event.

Thursday Giraffe event at Monte Carlo Brewery
Friday Lunch At Harley Davidson Cafe
Friday Dinner At Delmonico steakhouse at the Venetian
Saturday Herf at Polo Towers
Sunday Golf.
My better half and I will be attending:
Thursday @ the Brewery
maybe Friday lunch
Friday Dinner at Delmonico's (is this really at 10pm?)
and of course the Saturday Herf.
I don't think I can swing golf this time. :(

I think the basics would suffice.

long ash
speed herf
I have done a speed herf before, and I will be sitting that one out. But I will take pictures to document. :thumbs: But I'm up for the long ash contest. I have also seen a smokering contest. Just a thought.

Out of curiousity, what are the dinner plans for Sat?

What is a smokering contest?

Me and gtphale and the ladies are heading to samba grille at mirage at 5 on saturday befor the Herf. I wasnt sure what the dinner plans were so I figured I would go ahead and eat befor we got there. That way I was ready to smoke, drink and hang out.

Damn you Vegas Guys!! Better not drink all the rum and smoke the secret smokes wrapped in paper..! :0 Luckily I am bringing the "secret smokes" by courier so as not to lead any of you into temptation!!!

MAtty other package will go out tomorrow. I have to go ahead and wrap up all the cigars.!

Ah a smoke ring contest. That sounds like fun. Better start practicing!

3rd box of goodies on its way to Matty

DC#0103 8555 7497 9605 8107

Any pics of the t-shirts? Or will they be a suprise?

Ah a smoke ring contest. That sounds like fun. Better start practicing!

3rd box of goodies on its way to Matty

DC#0103 8555 7497 9605 8107

Any pics of the t-shirts? Or will they be a suprise?

The t-shirts are being made and shipped directly to Polo Towers in Vegas. Hopefully they will be there when I arrive. So, I will not see them until I get there. Sorry that is what you get when I wait until the last min. to order something. :sign:

Rod,
Can we get Coast to Coast Promotions added to the donations list. Our website is not completed yet but it will be www.C2Cpromotions.com

Thanks D

I guess since I'm being called out :sign:

Photo_050906_001.jpg

Photo_050906_003.jpg

Photo_050906_004.jpg

Is that Matty_V? Looks like him, but he's not wearing a hat, has no beer in his hand, and he's not on the dance floor. ???

:sign:

Oh yeah, nice humi! :thumbs:

Is that Matty_V? Looks like him, but he's not wearing a hat, has no beer in his hand, and he's not on the dance floor. ???

Oh yeah, nice humi! :thumbs:

Looks like Vanilla Ice w/ a few more pounds!