• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

Goodies haul at mail call! 😍

Another custom sampler from Neptune & and my monthly box of Fabulosos. The San Cristobals arrived three days EARLY but the Killer Bee Buzz Saws got slowed down a bit by Milton, I think. Tracking insists they'll be here today but they only hit San Antonio this morning so I'm thinking Monday is a lot more likely.

GZt_uW8XYBQziDM.jpeg

GZt_uW6WMAg3b_g.jpeg

~Boar

Mail Call Monday
Thanks to a flash sale @SmallBatchCigar
Xhaxhi (Jaw-Jia) Bobi (Uncle Bob de Goede) is a boutique brand formulated for one of the Dominican Republic's most influential box makers! Xhaxhi Bobi features blends crafted at the Kelner Boutique Factory as well as Tabacalera El Artista!

We will give them a ride in a few weeks

1000012639.jpg1000012641.jpg1000012640.jpg

Last edited:
Mail Call Monday
Thanks to a flash sale @SmallBatchCigar
Xhaxhi (Jaw-Jia) Bobi (Uncle Bob de Goede) is a boutique brand formulated for one of the Dominican Republic's most influential box makers! Xhaxhi Bobi features blends crafted at the Kelner Boutique Factory as well as Tabacalera El Artista!

We will give them a ride in a few weeks

View attachment 87562View attachment 87563View attachment 87564

That El Rabo del Toro was hands down the best stick in their $33 blind budget sampler, IMHO.

~Boar

Reactions: MX
Damn I might need to swing by my nearest AF place! When I was a regular they used to always get some amount of the rarer stuff and have fantastic pricing to boot.

Damn I might need to swing by my nearest AF place! When I was a regular they used to always get some amount of the rarer stuff and have fantastic pricing to boot.
I found a place online, but damn $$$$$:eek::eek: