• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

Two days ago:
me: I’m NOT buying anymore cigars for the next two months.

Today:
I had a doctors appointment in Tampa…

I visited with Leglio Sotolongo (the owner) of this joint for quite some time. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and an all around super nice guy. After our transaction was complete, he shook my hand and thanked me for coming in. All B&M’s should strive to meet the bar that he set.

ReLens_IMG_20241004110856.jpegReLens_IMG_20241004162706.jpeg

The next stop was more typical. The gal at the register didn’t even acknowledge that I had walked into the shop. I was the only customer.

ReLens_IMG_20241004121129.jpegReLens_IMG_20241004162741.jpeg

I didn’t get an outside pic of my final stop, Cigar Castle. The funny part of this place is that previously, I had not heard of it. It was recommended to me by @wrussell46 . He lives in Vegas. 😆

ReLens_IMG_20241004163352.jpeg

Two days ago:
me: I’m NOT buying anymore cigars for the next two months.

Today:
I had a doctors appointment in Tampa…

I visited with Leglio Sotolongo (the owner) of this joint for quite some time. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and an all around super nice guy. After our transaction was complete, he shook my hand and thanked me for coming in. All B&M’s should strive to meet the bar that he set.

View attachment 87111View attachment 87112

The next stop was more typical. The gal at the register didn’t even acknowledge that I had walked into the shop. I was the only customer.

View attachment 87113View attachment 87114

I didn’t get an outside pic of my final stop, Cigar Castle. The funny part of this place is that previously, I had not heard of it. It was recommended to me by @wrussell46 . He lives in Vegas. 😆

View attachment 87115

Nice Haul!!! We must be on the same wavelength because yesterday I wasn’t going to buy anymore cigars this month until a BOTL showed me the SBC sale and well, you’ll see when I post up next week!

Cigar Castle is the HEAT! Call me next time you’re going my friend. I’ll send you money to spend for me, if it’s not too much to ask.

Call me next time you’re going my friend. I’ll send you money to spend for me, if it’s not too much to ask.

I will absolutely do that! It might be sooner than you think. The other main reason I went to Tampa was to pick up a glass art piece for my wife’s birthday. I forgot. You better start making a list!

*on a side note, while I was talking to Atul, he said that their online ordering should be live after the first of the year…don’t get me wrong though, I can’t fill a list anytime I’m up there!