• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

IMG_6274.jpeg
A: Cigar Castle, Tampa
B: CigarsDirect , Tampa
C: Small Batch Cigars

I was bored, so I decided to try a couple COTMs for a few months. $25 each…
D: Perfect Cigar Blend
E: Luxury Cigar Club
After one round, PCB impressed me more.

IMG_6270.jpeg
Oxford Cigar Company - Sampler included WLP Blunderbuss, WLP Dark Matter, WLP Szivar EL, and Craft Series Roots.

For my birthday, my wife got me this “$100 for $200 Blind Buy” from BL Luxuries. There are a lot of sticks that I wasn’t real excited about, but after spending some time identifying everything, there are more that I find interesting than I first thought. For valuation, I used online vendor pricing not MSRP, and the total was $198. (I forgot to snap a pic before labeling everything, so the white labels were put on by me)

IMG_6278.jpeg

View attachment 85912
A: Cigar Castle, Tampa
B: CigarsDirect , Tampa
C: Small Batch Cigars

I was bored, so I decided to try a couple COTMs for a few months. $25 each…
D: Perfect Cigar Blend
E: Luxury Cigar Club
After one round, PCB impressed me more.

View attachment 85913
Oxford Cigar Company - Sampler included WLP Blunderbuss, WLP Dark Matter, WLP Szivar EL, and Craft Series Roots.

For my birthday, my wife got me this “$100 for $200 Blind Buy” from BL Luxuries. There are a lot of sticks that I wasn’t real excited about, but after spending some time identifying everything, there are more that I find interesting than I first thought. For valuation, I used online vendor pricing not MSRP, and the total was $198. (I forgot to snap a pic before labeling everything, so the white labels were put on by me)

View attachment 85914

How are those Pigs?