• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

Gurkha is a backpack maker, not a cigar maker…. I think they need to rebrand

Top row and a half I got 100 cigars for $100. I gave a few away already
Next row is stuff I bought at the show. (Yes the two BWS items are for @PaulTra.
next Row is what came with the VIP ticket at RMCF
And bottom two rows are the GA cigars
IMG_3712.jpeg

IMG_3713.jpeg

Gurkha is a backpack maker, not a cigar maker…. I think they need to rebrand

Top row and a half I got 100 cigars for $100. I gave a few away already
Next row is stuff I bought at the show. (Yes the two BWS items are for @PaulTra.
next Row is what came with the VIP ticket at RMCF
And bottom two rows are the GA cigars
View attachment 85569

View attachment 85568
That's a nice back pack!

They're different than a Party Short, but they are really, really good. Something you can actually buy without a 2nd mortgage. I'm lucky, I've got PLPC's and Party Shorts in the cabinet....but I reach for one of these, most AM's with coffee. Hope you like them..!!

They're different than a Party Short, but they are really, really good. Something you can actually buy without a 2nd mortgage. I'm lucky, I've got PLPC's and Party Shorts in the cabinet....but I reach for one of these, most AM's with coffee. Hope you like them..!!

Smoked one ROTT.

Lots of smoke and very nice taste considering these were lost in Postal Service limbo for a week and a half.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention as I had forgotten about the smaller ring gauge Tatuajes over the years.