• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Hey gang, I'm looking to start buying whole ribeyes so I'm interested in getting a good knife (or set) and a good cutting board. Looking for recommendations for both. Good quality without breaking the bank. Thanks

Hey gang, I'm looking to start buying whole ribeyes so I'm interested in getting a good knife (or set) and a good cutting board. Looking for recommendations for both. Good quality without breaking the bank. Thanks

I like Henckle's Classic or Professional S. Pro is Zwilling's best steel; Classic is good quality for about half the price of Pro S.

bc003081-7235-4d34-9e65-927b7c5f665a--2015-0529_zwilling_pro-knife-set_silo_bobbi-lin_0562.jpg

They're good steel, full tang, forged & riveted. The set I have was made in Brazil, from Henckle's Pro S steel & patterns, for half the price of Henckle's and has lasted over 30 years, good as new.

Even full Henckle's price for THAT kind of performance would have been a bargain, and they're not THAT expensive. Around $100 a knife, more or less.

~Boar

Last edited: