• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a wonderful bowl of FVF in a Danbark Poker. I just love the way this tobacco tastes. It makes your mouth water and leaves an absolutely wonderful sweet and sour taste on the sides and back of ones tongue.

Doc.

Just finished a bowl of Nightcap in my cob with a fresh cup of joe. The nightcap was very smooth and burned nice and cool. It was a great combo.

Lunch time came home to have lunch with the fam. After that sat out back on the patio and smoked a bowl of Christmas Cookie in my Boswell and enjoyed the wonderful weather. This was great even the wife enjoyed it ,she loves the smell of that tobacco.

Peretti Park Square this morn

St James Flake AND St James Woods last night.

VAPer binge! ;)

Westminster in my Boswell last night followed by Orlik Golden Sliced in my Meer.

The Orlik was an unusual VA and I'm still unsure if I am a fan or not. I love the presentation of it and the slices fold up nicely and crumble easily if need be. There was something about the taste though that I can not put my finger on. Almost a soapy bitterness to it that I wasn't enjoying at first but it mellows into a grassy hay-like flavor. Very strange...I'm going to let it mellow for a few days then try it again.

Had a bowl of Christmas Cheer last night in the Boswell. It was VERY tasty. I think it was just a little to moist. I'm gonna give it one more go tonight before letting it sit until the holidays.

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a large Boswell Bulldog. Wow, what a delicious tobacco. From the coin-cut presentation to the touch of sweetness from the Black Cavendish core to the dry ash at the bottom of the bowl - outstanding.

My only complaint is the price. I think I paid around $11.50 for my tin. I've read that it is almost identical to Stokkebey's Luxury Bullseye Flake which is much cheaper so I'm going to buy that at some point soon and compare.

- Tim

Today after lunch a bowl of FMOTT in my cob. It was awesome. I really enjoyed this tobacco. It tasted great and burned so smooth.

Tonight is going to be some Frog Morton On The Town, Penzance, Escudo Navy Deluxe, Christmas Cheer, and Frog Morton original. I can't wait!
B

Tonight is going to be some Frog Morton On The Town, Penzance, Escudo Navy Deluxe, Christmas Cheer, and Frog Morton original. I can't wait!
B

Holy crap...that's more tobacco than I have time to smoke in a month. Hahaha...looks like I need to start clearing my schedule.

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a large Boswell Bulldog. Wow, what a delicious tobacco. From the coin-cut presentation to the touch of sweetness from the Black Cavendish core to the dry ash at the bottom of the bowl - outstanding.

My only complaint is the price. I think I paid around $11.50 for my tin. I've read that it is almost identical to Stokkebey's Luxury Bullseye Flake which is much cheaper so I'm going to buy that at some point soon and compare.

- Tim

I actually prefer the Stokkebye. I can never taste the Cavendish, though. That's alright, I don't like Cavendished tobacco all that much anyway. :laugh:

Just smoked a bowl of 965. As good as usual.

Ok, so the packages arrived this afternoon so I had plenty of sampling to do. Started out with the new Boswell Shotshell. Smoked amazing of course. It was loaded up with a new favorite, Christmas Cheer 2008. An absolutely mind blowing tobacco. Though it is a little wet, so next time I will let it set out for a little while.

Next was a nice big bowl of Berry Cobler in my Boswell classic sitter. This one is more than I expected it to be. I wasn't expecting much, but got a lot more than I expected. I was shocked when it tasted like I was actually eating berry cobbler, but it did. And my roommate said it even smelled like one baking.

To finish off the night I am currently smoking a bowl of Frog Morton On The Town. A lot lighter english that what I am used to. I have only smoked Stokkebye luxury Birds Eye, and Luxury Navy Flake. So it is much more mellow than the others. Though understated it is still complex. Just enough Latakia to add a wonderful layer of flavor to it. I will definately be smoking a LOT more of this, but with a little twist tomorrow. Some places that I read said to really enjoy this tobacco you need to pull out a good J.R.R. Tolkien novel due to the origin of the name for this tobacco. So I believe that I am going to do just that tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will return with the results of my first time smoking Penzance, Frog Morton Classic, Escudo Navy Deluxe, and Boswell's Best. So until then.
B

Edit for a dang typo.

Today after lunch was a bowl of the Frog Morton On The Town. I am really loving this stuff. I now have taken one of the old pipes I got from my wifes grandfather and dedicated it strictly to the Morton. I love the combination of the two.

I am waiting on a new Boswell , should be done anytime between now and Thanksgiving. :D

Last night I smoked a bowl of boswells best (good but not a fav), a bowl of Christmas Cheer '08 (was better since I let it sit out a little while), and right now I am working on a bowl of Penzance (so far I am loving it).
B

Had a couple of bowls of Cairo and a bowl of FVF. Now for a cigar.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.