• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll Last night was my first bowl back in a few months, started of easy with some Buttered Rum. IT was the 3rd full bowl in my new pipe that I am still breaking in.

Tonight, maybe some nightcap......

Tim

Penzance with a layer of FVF for icing.

Two bowls of Cairo in a Sav 4sq.and a bowl of Stonehaven in a Stanwell Rook.

Doc.

Today I got some Rattray's Red Raparree in my Wessex poker. Good stuff!!

Had a bowl of Penzance last night to clear out the last remnants of my cold. This AM I enjoyed a bowl of Blackwoods Flake. It was very nice.

I have an hour to kill, waiting for my boss. I'm in the car under a shade tree, on this glorious day in NY. I'm puffing on Dunhill's My Mixture 965 in my Stanwell billiard. Total relaxation. :cool:

I have an hour to kill, waiting for my boss. I'm in the car under a shade tree, on this glorious day in NY. I'm puffing on Dunhill's My Mixture 965 in my Stanwell billiard. Total relaxation. :cool:

Nice. One question...

iPhone or Blackberry? :D

Nice. One question...

iPhone or Blackberry? :D
That would be my new iPhone. It's just insane.

Agreed! I love mine...don't know how I lived without it!

I wish TobaccoReviews had an iPhone app. It would make selecting new tins at the B&M a lot more efficient!

This morning I'm smoking some FMOTT in my Stanwell Majestic billiar, while waiting for the boss to get out of a meeting.

Had a bowlful of Boswell's Christmas Cookie with a little La Escepcion sprinkled in for kick for lunch.

Tasty.

Had a nice little medley last night of Butternut Burley and a mix of two aromatic blends from two separate B&M's (I was feeling daring). The burley mellowed out the aromatics and actually made for a decent smoke.

I can't believe I'm already growing tired of the aromatics. I love the room note from them but I just can't find one that has the taste that I can really enjoy.

Peretti D-9575 - Latakia and fire-cured Virginia with a burley base. Smooth with very little bite. Great everyday "American" blend.

I'll most likely try their Park Square later - Red Virginia, Matured Virginia, and Stoved Virginia, and a dash of Perique.

I'm looking forward to it.

I also have a new McClelland to try - #5100 Red Cake. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.