• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Prog Friday:
Pink Floyd went from Psychedelic to Progressive prior to DSOM which changed everything. Releases in October of 1970.,side two - The Atom Heart Mother Suite is a giant in the Prog world even though neither Waters or Gilmore liked it or wanted it on the album. It remains to this day one of my favorite side of any Pink Floyd record. I first heard it on WMMR in Philadelphia and went and bought it the next day. Later when the quad version came out I got that and now own the Blu-ray audio in 5.1. It gets better every time.

I present the majestic Atom Heart Mother Suite.

Last edited:
Prog Friday:
Pink Floyd went from Psychedelic to Progressive prior to DSOM which changed everything. Releases in October of 1970.,side two - The Atom Heart Mother Suite is a giant in the Prog world even though neither Rodgers or Gilmore liked it or wanted it on the album. It remains to this day one of my favorite side of any Pink Floyd record. I first heard it on WMMR in Philadelphia and went and bought it the next day. Later when the quad version came out I got that and now own the Blu-ray audio in 5.1. It gets better every time.

I present the majestic Atom Heart Mother Suite.

I miss quad! Some of my favorite early music memories are inextricably tied to quad recordings.

Reactions: AVB