• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate St Patty's day we went out to the Club Lasalle and she had a RyJ No1 from 03' and I had a Sig VI 04' , a Cohiba Pantelas, and a 2006 TAA opus Forbidden.

Today I REALLY enjoyed a La Aurora Emerald.

Smoked a Padilla 1932 (lancero I think, had a pigtail cap) which was AWESOME.

Then followed it up with a cigar from Nate's PIF to me a LFD DL Lancero.
Thanks brother!

-Rob

Smoked my first Ashton VSG, very nice smoke!

I had to take a few days off, because on Friday I smoked a Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario! Probably one of the best smokes I've ever had...

Gurhka Legend and a Hoya de Montery PC

Thanks to Strayvector!

I enjoyed both immensely I had the Gurhka after lunch (deviled ham sandwiches) and the HdM after supper (tune steaks, flavored with lemon pepper and cooked to a perfect medium).

The deviled ham was a bit overpowering with regards to the Gurhka, but the tuna and HdM went very well together.

On St. Patty's Day I started work on the tractor with a Trinidad that eventually tunneled. Then later a Montiseno. It was ok even though I ran over it ;)
Later I went to Plymouth to the B&M for a Corned Beef and Cabbage fund raiser. I started with a Gurkha Master Select which was smokey as heck but a nice stick AVB!! I ended with a La Aurora Emerald Freebee to all who entered. It was fairly mild and somewhat uninspiring but perhaps the Gurkha should have been last.

Started out with a Famous Nic 3000 Presidente.....for the money, these rock.

Then a Padron 2000 maduro. At about four months, these are starting to get decent.

Wrapped it up with a Pepin "Cuban Blend" petite lancero. Very good, as always.

Had the usual mishmash of my own stuff (there NO promoting :whistling: ) and then tried something new that turned out to be a real standout. One of those 601s from Peppin. Tasty, spicy/peppery and, of course, PERFECTLY constructed. THAT is a keeper, I'd say.

working on a GOF DC, absolutely phenomenal smoke, makes me wanna pull the trigger on another box of 10

Had the usual mishmash of my own stuff (there NO promoting :whistling: ) and then tried something new that turned out to be a real standout. One of those 601s from Peppin. Tasty, spicy/peppery and, of course, PERFECTLY constructed. THAT is a keeper, I'd say.

Nice of you to finally respond to me.

Last night I sat under the propane heater and enjoyed a two-hour smoke that tasted sublime... grassy, creamy, hints of spice and leather. A cigar very similar to a CoEsp ;)

Just the usual Opus X all weekend after hitting my stash up. Again, this week will be filled with the usual Opus X, Hemingway maduros, and JdN Antano's. Oh yeah...some LFD DL Chisels for this week. Already planned out and maybe I will fire up a Masterpiece maduro this week some time.

Yesterday someone came by with my favorite..tHaNk U Mr. Peat
-'64 Padron Aniv.

And Monday was the JDN Antano. tHaNk U aGaIn Mr. Peat

It's about 4AM and I can't sleep...so it will be back to the Onyx Mini Belicoso..

Last night, on the drive home from a real "Monday among Mondays" it dawned on me what I wanted for my "hour of peace" on the deck - an Upmann MAG46. I got a box of these some time back. Now, with about two years on it they are coming along very nicely. That and a big glass of ice water brought a hectic day to a nice end.... :cool:

Burn required some "touch ups" but the draw was good and the flavor was that unmistakable Upmann rich patina. Very earthy, very rich, very wonderful..... :love:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Cracked open a cab of SLR "A" from MAR 2003 and shared with 20 plus cigar club members at my last club meeting at JR. :thumbs: Cigar was very nice but the company was ten times nicer! :laugh:

This morning I had one of my last 5 padron fumas. Tasted better than ever! These babies have 3 years of downtime now. I'm going to miss my fumas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.