• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it was such a beautiful day here I started with a Padron 2000 Maduro while working outside after breakfest. After lunch I enjoyed a Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG while still working on the house. At the moment, a tall glass of Knob Creek neat and watching the kids play. :thumbs:

That sounds great. I have a four month old...while I don't want to rush him, I can't wait for him to be in the backyard playing. Thanks for moving me to that visual...

I had a Partagas maduro and unfortunately I was doing a touch up on the cigar and literally started my beard on fire. I suffered some burns to the upper lip. :laugh:

I had a Partagas maduro and unfortunately I was doing a touch up on the cigar and literally started my beard on fire. I suffered some burns to the upper lip. :laugh:

Thanks for making me spit coffee through my nose! We should start a thread, "Cigar Burns". ;)

I hope your pride and lip recover.

I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Maduro Torpedo. Excellent smoke! :thumbs:

Starts out with a Brazilia-like anise flavor and goes through several morphs as it performs perfectly.

Steve

I enjoyed the awesome KC weather (upper 70's) this evening with a Partagas Black Label Crystal.

Today it was an Avo #22...Mucho Beautico!!! (is that a word?) :laugh:

-Fetter

Last night I had an OpusX Perfecxion X on my front porch in the amazing 73 degree weather. It was accompanied by the first thunder and lightning of the year and a few pints of New Holland Blue Goat Doppelbock.

Last night I had a Connie #9 Maduro, and one of those new pepin Blended Troya's...It was Verry nice.

Just finished up an Opus X DC while watching Round 1 of the NCAA.

Doesn't get much better :thumbs:

Well, I’ve just been sittin' around watching the sap run and smokin' my brains out. RyJ cedros deluxe numero dos, El Rey de Los Habanos torpedo, Miami 8/11 Lancero and a Tat R21. Probably have one more for the nights done.

Doc.

Tonight I was at a local shop watching the tournament. Brandon (hojadepuro) sent me a damn nice package of smokes in the PIF. So I fired up two of em -- a La Aurora Preferido Robusto and a Fuente 858 Sungrown. These were two of the finest cigars I have smoked!! :love: Thanks yet again, Brandon!! You are a great BOTL! :thumbs:

Watching Nuggest/Lakers and Indiana/Gonzaga so I just fired up a PAN Torp and so far so good. Oh yeah the second most important part, pairing it with Anchor Old Foghorn Barley Wine.

Last night: Hemingway Signature and a Padron 2000

Tonight: Watching the Buckeys: Nat Sherman Metropolitan Maduro Banker 5 X 70 (fatsumbitch)

I haven't had man cigars this month and finally cracked. I had to fire up the Opus X Lancero from the CFCF 2005 for a review. I just couldn't take it any more. :( The review will be post when I am done. :laugh:

I tried my first Punch Punch! It only had a year and a half on it so it was a little young but still very tasty! This weekend I plan on sampling some sticks from a hit by Nate Fulton. An RyJ Cazedore and a Cuaba Exclusivo. They both seem recovered and ready to burn. :thumbs:

Interesting day
-Lucky8 White Dragon mini beli with coffee peppery/sweet
-new experimental A/R Dbl. Connecticut perfecto (Conn. shade wrapper, Conn. Broadleaf binder, fuerte filler blend) in the car this is a real winner as I like power and creamy conn. flavors together
-a cuban Sancho Panza beli (1995- gifted by a friendly retailer) with lunch this was great and rich in the classic SP cuban way, but as it needs more time and rest, by the last third it descended into ammonia hell.
-Rafael Ramos Dark Criollo Salomone Mediano this was 6.5x58 figurado heaven. A first generation criollo wrapper, medium chocolate color, very oily, just lit the nipple and waited for the draw to open up--an explosion of leather, spice and sweet pepper flavors once it did.
-QUADRADO QToro a box-pressed sungrown Ecuadoran-- rich and earthy not strong, but full flavored. At about $2msrp this is a killer smoke
-Gran Habana 3Siglos Robusto this is both pretty and tasty, with a fair amount of power to it, but I am still waiting out an overload of box varnish that infused these cigars and its not all gone yet grrrrrrrr.
-Another Lucky8- this time a Fat Buddha (6x60) sitting on the porch outside the office watching the weather go south. So much fu@kin flavor and smoke that my head is spinning...in a good way
-Driving home an el Laguito Lancero this is an EMS wrapped cigar that is deceptively cool and medium bodied, but develops more different flavors and complexities than any other skinny ring cigar I have ever had, with the possible exception of a Cohiba Corona Especiale.
-A HOLTS ???? something we're blending for them that they haven't named yet zippy and tart, with some great depth. I'll be proud of this when it comes out.
-End the day, after dinner with an Rafael Ramos Dbl. Cam. TORO South American Cameroon wrapper, Cameroon binder and flavor flavor flavor.
I think all of THIS is why I like owning a cigar company. My tastebuds NEVER get bored. :)

Among other less remarkable cigars a Cohiba Edicion Limitada 2004. Thank you george for the experience.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.