• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a PAM Principe with a cup of coffee. Earlier this afternoon smoked an Avo Domaine #20 with a couple of Sierra Nevada Pale Ales. Not a big Avo fan, but this one was pretty good.

Had a really interesting stick today, a handrolled no-name Cuban that was a gift from a customer. It was a massive figurado with an unfinished foot, it almost resembled a Davidoff Diademas (the big one) with the end chopped off. It was very soft and the draw was loose, almost like a pipe. The burn was surprisingly even and the flavor was rich and creamy and stayed pleasant through 3/4 of the smoke, definately a great smoke.

Also had an El Legend-ario Toro Maduro, and a Davidoff No. 1.

I finally decided to try an En Fuego natural that I've had sitting in my humi for a while now. Decent smoke, but I think the maduro that I have might suit my tastes better.

PAM Diplimatico

probobly a Don Pepin Churchill tonight, that or an LFD Lancero. :thumbs:

I got to try a AVO 77 courtesy of Santa aka Shaun aka ffopusxff. Nice smoke! Best AVO I've had to date. The others I've tried were a bit too mild for my tastes. This had some oomph! :D Thanks Shaun!

Wifey decided I needed to run a couple hundred errands tonight so I had to hot box a Tatuaje Cohete. Fortunately she held up quite well.

I had an AF 898 SG while finishing up Puddin'head Wilson. Two masterpieces.

A/F Hemmingway Signature Maddie and a Rocky Patel OWR Corojo while on staff duty yesterday.

The signature was unbelievable and the OWR was awesome.

A/F Hemmingway Signature Maddie and a Rocky Patel OWR Corojo while on staff duty yesterday.

The signature was unbelievable and the OWR was awesome.
I started my 50th Bday today with a AF Sig Maddie! I agree - unbelievable - and better than a WOAM. Thanks yet again Shaun!! :thumbs:

Sig VI from Oct 04--the last of 10 'gar box. Did not disappoint like the rest of its brothers. WOW! :love:

Padron #6000 Maddie while shoveling snow this afternoon.

Later tonight I am reaching for a VSG Illusion.

PSD4 on Tuesday

Tatuaje Series P - P1 last night

Tonight a Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.