• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally decided to break the wrapper on a box of Padron 1926 #35's that I bought from PuffStuff (Al) back in May 06.

A very very nice smoke, not as complex as I'd hoped, but a full-flavored, razor burn, smoky delight!

Thanks Al!

Only 23 more to smoke!

Your basic yard gar while working outside in the garden. A Don Tomas Cameroon toro.

Padilla Miami 8&11 robusto

Spicy with strong cedar note. Very good, but could only benefit from a little down time in the humi.

Gurkha Master's Select Perfecto #3 and a Padilla Maduro Torpedo. Both of them were first time smokes. The Gurkha was not my cup of tea. The Padilla was was OK.

Gurkha Legend Anniversario Perfectos with some friends. Somehow, I was the only one of us four who didn't experience burn problems. What a great smoke, gonna look for more.

Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto yesterday at the Outlaw with the guys and Jhawk! LG Small Batch today at the Outlaw with the guys, Mark Twain, Young Smoke, and OPUSXKC! Great weekend :D

Had my first Padron 40th Anniversary Maduro today at the outlaw. Freakin' fantastic smoke!! I really wish these things weren't so expensive because they are one of the best cigars I have had in a long, long time.

Crazy herfin' weekend, lemme see if I can remember....

Padron '26
Anejo 50
VSG Enchantment
Tatuaje Reserva
Padron '26 40th
Graycliff Espresso
En Fuego

I know I've left out a couple.....great weekend.

WOW, I sure can't even touch that list.

Lots of running and not alot of time this weekend.

Petite Upmann from the late 80's on Friday

PAM Principe on Saturday

4 year old Short Story yesterday

Worked in the shop with a Hemmi Maduro Classic and a RyJ Churchill non tubo (05).

Was a nice weekend to smoke

SAT -

Tat Noella Reserve
PLPC
Graycliff Expresso

SUN -

Anejo 46
AF Royal Salute (00')

LFD DL Lancero.

Slowly but surely becoming one of my favorite cigars.

72 record setting degrees at the inner harbor Baltimore. Perfect to take a long lunch and hit a Diamond Crown Maximus Double Corona. :thumbs:

Just been smoking Opus X and partagas 160's all week and decided to pull out a unknown aged PSP 2 for a change of pace. I havent decided what tonights smoke will be yet.

Edit: I forgot to mention LFD DL Lancero's as well. Thanks Swissy. :thumbs:

I enjoyed my second ESG this evening with a tall glass of AH Hirsch. This cigar differed from the first I had much like a Drew Estate differs from an aged Partagas Lusi. The difference in construction, flavor, balance, and strength was night and day. Again, I learned not to judge something too quickly. Thanks Seadub!

Status
Not open for further replies.