• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe? 2024

Ladies & Gentlemen, with the grace of God i am back with you, healthy and strong! I took 27 sea baths, remained in purpose unshaven for 16 days, drank a lot of beer-wine-ouzo, ate a lot of ice cream-pizza-souvlaki. I fed some stray cats, saved the life of a cicada that was drowning in the sea, luckily i didn't get sunburned, ruined a pair of flip-flops and forgot to bring 2 lighters (Zippo-Torch) with me and had trouble lighting up my pipe when it blew air on the beach Cafe.

gtAZXUk.jpg

This is my humble Summer straw hats collection.

BVidijQ.jpg

I am smoking Captain Black Gold.

Smoking my whole-leaf blend, Burley Legal, in an MM Country Gent with coffee to drink.

Greetings from Athens-Greece, we have sun and 93 'F here.

OGEGCvL.jpg

Here is the ''Shy Blackie" always staying in the back of my old parents house in the shadow, although looks with an strict look was very shy, always from distance and never came too close, me making one step forward then he was making one step backward, even when i was throwing food to him he didn't approach, we wanted to be very close to him. I don't know why was so afraid although he was looking that all the other cats were friendly with me.

1kexMYm.jpg

''Is it you or is it me?" and as you can image the coward lost in this case too, he never ''fought'' for his food so i felt pity for him and i was waiting for the moment to be completely alone (so the other cats won't snatch the food) and with patience gave him to eat.
He never-ever made a sound, not even a single ''meow" not even once, just stearing at me and waiting.

oObgaIr.jpg

Vanilla Hausmarke.