• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wedding Day Box

Congrats and best of luck with the wedding. Normally I'd second the milder Davidoffs, but since you said that many in your family are smokers, I'll vote for the Padron 64 Exclusivo maddies - or even better, spend a little extra $$$ and get Torpedos (I think these look more classy). Or ask around the family and find out if there's a popular cigar everyone likes. Cigars at a wedding are a nice touch, especially if you take a few minutes after dinner and go table to table with the box and hand them out yourself. I did that at my wedding - doesn't take more than a few minutes - and folks were most appreciative of the personal gesture.

I did two boxes at my wedding, 1 box or domestic RyJ Reserva Maduro Lancero and 1 box of RASCC. The smaller size of the RASCC was quite popular while the RyJ was very pleasing to most peoples palate.

I ended up handing out most of the RASCC to those who really wanted to try a Habanos cigar but didn't want to smoke a cigar at the wedding. It ended up being a nice little gift from the wedding. In hindsight I should have done the Habano in a tube since so many people wanted one for later. To this day I still hear about the "special" cigar that I gave to everyone and how much people enjoyed it.

congratulations!

:cool:

Well, I definitely have gotten down to my favorite two. I smoked all of the above on Saturday and enjoyed each. But the camacho 10th and the Padron 26 #2's were my favorites.

I still have a few months to prepare!

Congratulations on the engagement. I will be celebrating my 1st anniversary on September 22 and can remember asking everyone here for their suggestions on which smokes to hand out!

Just my $.02, but I can't help but reminisce (sp) about handing out Ashton Classics, they're a nice mild smoke that most smokers and non smokers seemed to enjoy. My favorites, Hemingway Short Stories which may also help with the "smoking but not long enough to neglect the ladies on the dancefloor"

I'm sure whatever you pick, your guests will appreciate it as much as mine did. It was a great time at my wedding to sit around with the boys...kind of reassurring to me that these times don't have to end just because I'm wearing a ring.

Good luck!

I would go with Davidoffs. It would probably be more of a crowd pleaser. Also kind of classy for a wedding. PAM's or PAN's are also an excellent choice.

After reading through this thread...Fyodor hit the nail on the head! Davioffs are a nice classy cigar for a special day. I think the Grand Cru Series would be appropriate...middle of the road smoke....not to strong for the occasional smoker and flavorful enough for the experienced smoker.

Buy them now and find someone with a humidor so you can put some age on them or pay for them now and have your local smoke shop store them for you.

The best of luck to you and the lady of your dreams....you're embarking on a fantastic journey.