• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vacationed to Cuba?

I told my wife about cuba. Now we HAVE to go !!!!! She said it would be so rebelious to go now she is dead set on it.....

Food is bland. Beef is owned by the government of Cuba, so thats why people are not selling it in those pictures. On the positive side, Beaches are awesome! look for a place that has a coral reef. I dont personally like Veradero, too touristy. We are not going this year due to our new addition to the family, but the rest of the folks are going to Santa Lucia, Camaguay Province, at $900 CAD per person in 2 weeks.

Also, be sure to go to Havanna if you get the chance, you can charter and rent a van with guide, or ask for one from the Hotel. Most hotels will send you to Havana for a night at the Tropicana Show with accomadations (usually free).

Places that offer package deals very reasonable are: Signature Vacation, or Sunquest or Redtag They are reasonable.

linky: Sunquest link

another link: Redtag