• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

I was looking this one up. Interesting line of cigars. How did this one treat you Bill?

Exceptionally well…all the “must haves” were spot on; flavor, construction, burn.

The flavors especially were unique and delicious. I typically do not smoke Habano wrappers and this one wowed me.

I sent a detailed review to Claudio, Kingmakers COO, that I can post up in the Review section.

YBPG58l.jpeg

Casa Cuba Doble Seis. This is my first time trying one of these, purchased at a B&M a few weeks ago. After acclimating for a couple weeks it was dry boxed in the cello for several days before it felt ready. Smoked very nicely, and I'd put it on the milder side of medium for strength (about what you'd expect from AF). A fine cigar, but not worth what they cost IMHO compared to what else you can get for the same (or lower) price.

Last edited:
That Gary is a dick. Looks like your Wednesday is free.
It was, but Monday mornings are when all the agents are calling with ratified contracts. Fortunately, my day will end around 1:30 today. Tomorrow is full now. I have gotten to the point where I'm quite happy to only have one appointment a day, or to have Wednesdays off.