• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

It’s been easily 20 years since I smoked one of these which was a favorite before I got hooked on Havanas. Still full flavored and strong. The wrapper on these is truly exceptional. This is the Rothschilds which come in a 50 cab. View attachment 87529View attachment 87530
I too went thru many cabs of these. I've 2 coffin ones left from that time. Excellent to here!

It’s been easily 20 years since I smoked one of these which was a favorite before I got hooked on Havanas. Still full flavored and strong. The wrapper on these is truly exceptional. This is the Rothschilds which come in a 50 cab. View attachment 87529View attachment 87530
I went through gobs of Punch Maduro rothschilds and London Clubs. Great cheap, no fuss, daily smokes.

Qh17a16.jpeg

Something new .... I've never smoked anything from Asylum before, but this caught my eye. Beautiful box-pressed stick with a smooth, oily wrapper, tons of dark roast coffee bean & leather flavors, thick silky smooth smoke & lots of it. Draw is just a wee bit more open than I'd like but this one is definitely getting re-ordered.

GZ0QiLJWEAYID4a.jpeg

~Boar