• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Weekend smokes ...

Ezra Zion Blending Sessions
View attachment 84993

Johnny-O EL Siglo V
View attachment 84994

Fratello Classico
View attachment 84995

Tatuaje Nuevitas
20240810_102713-jpg.84996

Nuevitas is on my short list... how is it?
Not my favorite Tatuaje but a decent smoke.

In my second Newbie Trade, I received some goofy skinny cigar that came in its own wood box. I’d never seen nor heard of such a thing. But it looked pretty fancy, so I decided to put it away to smoke on my first anniversary of joining CigarP Ass, assuming that I didn’t get booted out first. Well, that day was was 8/2, and as usual, I forgot, until ten days later (I’ve reached the age where I can hide my own Easter eggs). Anyways, thank y’all for sharing your knowledge, advice, laughs, and especially the friendships. Hopefully, someday I can help some other newbie as much as y’all have helped me out! Thank you @drunkfish3 for the anniversary stick!

IMG_3328.jpeg

In my second Newbie Trade, I received some goofy skinny cigar that came in its own wood box. I’d never seen nor heard of such a thing. But it looked pretty fancy, so I decided to put it away to smoke on my first anniversary of joining CigarP Ass, assuming that I didn’t get booted out first. Well, that day was was 8/2, and as usual, I forgot, until ten days later (I’ve reached the age where I can hide my own Easter eggs). Anyways, thank y’all for sharing your knowledge, advice, laughs, and especially the friendships. Hopefully, someday I can help some other newbie as much as y’all have helped me out! Thank you @drunkfish3 for the anniversary stick!

View attachment 85015

Happy Anniversary, and great pick with the cigar!

@drunkfish3 was the giver of my Newbie Trade as well!

Here’s a little trivia question for yah…what does #NLMTHA stand for???

Happy Anniversary, and great pick with the cigar!

@drunkfish3 was the giver of my Newbie Trade as well!

Here’s a little trivia question for yah…what does #NLMTHA stand for???

Saka didn’t want to produce a lancero, but finally succumbed to the requests. “Now Leave Me The Hell Alone”!

*I never smoke a cigar without reading about it…

Two in a row from @drunkfish3 ! Thanks buddy!

*The Brick House brand was introduced in 1937 by Julius Caesar Newman, the founder of the J.C. Newman Cigar Company. The name was selected to honor his family's residence, a brick house situated in the Hungarian countryside. This house accommodated the Newman family on its upper floor and housed a local tavern on the lower floor.

IMG_3339.jpeg