• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Ugh, was looking forward to this Millennium petite corona, has quite a bit of age, but not good. First puff was very bitter, the bitterness lingered, but eased up. Leather, wood, straight forward tobacco, a little bit of ammonia. Perfect draw & construction, but very little complexity. Just not my flavor profile.

IMG_3779.jpeg

Ugh, was looking forward to this Millennium petite corona, has quite a bit of age, but not good. First puff was very bitter, the bitterness lingered, but eased up. Leather, wood, straight forward tobacco, a little bit of ammonia. Perfect draw & construction, but very little complexity. Just not my flavor profile.

View attachment 84978
Thats a damn shame, those OR Millenium are phenomenal…however…I will say my last attempt at smoking a Piramides was a similar experience. Bitter is what I remember the most.
Earlier this year I enjoyed a short Corona and a Robusto that were exceptional. I wonder if they are having a little moment of growth as they age?

Last edited:
Thats a damn shame, those OR Millenium are phenomenal…however…I will say my last attempt at smoking a Piramides was a similar experience. Bitter is what I remember the most.
Earlier this year I enjoyed a short Corona and a Robusto that were exceptional. I wonder if they are having a little moment of growth as they age?
Must be, I smoked a couple milli robustos, they were fantastic. Possible I just got a bad one, it happens.

Great looking cigar. Being new here and enjoying reading this thread, I have never seen most of the smokes everyone posts. Maybe I live in the wrong country but they are sure nice looking cigars. Seldom do I buy NC cigars so perhaps that is why, seems most cigars are coming from S. AMerica now but what do I know.

Great looking cigar. Being new here and enjoying reading this thread, I have never seen most of the smokes everyone posts. Maybe I live in the wrong country but they are sure nice looking cigars. Seldom do I buy NC cigars so perhaps that is why, seems most cigars are coming from S. AMerica now but what do I know.

You’re in the right country, just maybe out in the country!
The more you stick around and see what people are burning, the more trends you’ll see, especially from members who have particular tastes. And you may even be inspired to try something new!

Most of your NC (non-cuban) sticks are coming out of Central America and the Caribbean: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Honduras, and Costa Rica. Granted that’s a bit of a simplified answer, but gets to the point nonetheless.

I’ll PM you an article I just came across that is a very good read about different types of tobacco, where it’s grown, and how it’s all developed.

Additionally, I would highly recommend getting in on a Newbie Trade (click it) to expand your experiences. One of the greatest benefits of this forum is the depth of experience and generosity, of its members.