• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Have not had them, no…curious if the hype is legit.

If I recall, that Family is the original curator of the Cameroon Wrapper leaf. And those cigars are a private reserve of some sort. I read about it a couple months ago, going off memory.

As in, the first to use a Cam wrapper on a production cigar? I can't find a whole lot on them.

Oh yeah.. you talk to Chris lately? We talked week or so ago.. wanted to let then get unpacked and settled in. I think the winter storm immediately upon arrival gobsmacked him good! 🤣❄️☃️🥶

I've had the Pyramide & Robusto

But here's some of the back story on the family
History looks pretty amazing. Now for the million dollar question. How are the cigars themselves?

History looks pretty amazing. Now for the million dollar question. How are the cigars themselves?

I really enjoyed them, visually it's a great cigar from the band to the wrapper. Smoking wise this is what all other Cameroon wrapped cigars should be judged by. Construction and burn were on point, the flavor notes and transitions were great.

Fugazi ( La Historia ). I saw the post by Stewy and was "forced" to look. I had to try at that price point. I don't have a La Historia to compare against, but I will say the wrapper was great, so was the cap. The smoke is full and you can see that ash. This is ROTT and at this point is dam decent. Will let the others rest and see what happens. I am not worth a crap on finding notes, so hopefully Stewy will pick up the slack.

76C3BDA1-D0E3-4952-BA1E-4B88F51D7163.jpeg

As in, the first to use a Cam wrapper on a production cigar? I can't find a whole lot on them.

Oh yeah.. you talk to Chris lately? We talked week or so ago.. wanted to let then get unpacked and settled in. I think the winter storm immediately upon arrival gobsmacked him good! 🤣❄️☃️🥶

As in, the original growers. I’ll have to check the article @Nikon_Assasin posted.

Have not! But he’s a quiet guy, we will t-up eventually.
Oh yeah, he wasn’t prepared for that I’m sure! Might have forced him to take up smoking!

damn bro nice how did it taste?
The vitola is quite slim encouraging you to smoke more deliberately. The Nicaragua Filler and Binder provide a good body and the Mexican San Andrés Wrapper adds some nuance to the flavors. The wrapper isn't coarse and the presentation of the cigar is classy. If it wasn't so expensive I'd get it more often. Worthwhile, yes.