• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

AAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUTHA %#$@&* SUN OF A ^@#$ @%#^$ CHEATERS!

OK... I'm better now.

Man Sirius sure helped us out today! Up .31 from Thursdays close :thumbs: . What I just don't get is Global Resources draggin' a$$. Best invention of 2007. It should be movin' on up. And since the name changed on the coffee stock it's been slippin' . The SUB should get it's nose pointed upward nexted week. It's been consolidating and looks ready to climb up.

The stars are getting all lined up! :rolleyes:

That fuggen Nuclear Sub NNRI is pissing me off. I want out! But the minute we do... it will gain enough to recoup half what we lost. What does everyone want to do?

Eye eye capin'. You guys are probably right. We've got to come up for air soon. :D

We are only down a hundy give or take a few $.

Bruce ... we should have just believed in you. :cool: Level 3 would have us up $40+. I didn't dump the "Submarine NNRI yesterday as it looked like it was lifting off the bottom. I think it might climb a little higher this week on the information put out yesterday as well. If we do sell NNRI, ( I mean when we do sell) we most likely will be short of $2. That means if we get LVLT it'll be around the 50 shares mark. I personally like MWY (Midway Games Inc.) until after Christmas. I think it may have a little more upside than LVLT during gift giving time. It closed yesterday at $3, so we are still looking about the same cost, well aproximate cost.