• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The GAS Pass

Well cool, I didn't do as horribly in matching things up as I thought. Sorry, I couldn't find an MSRP guide for the Casa Fuentes and found a guy saying that they were $18 at the store? However, that was the corona gorda... would the GOF be a good trade if I replaced the casa churchill to a corona gorda one?
Input?
Chris

MSRP guide for Casa Fuente cigars is the Opus/Anejo link I originally posted. HERE

The CF corona gorda weighs in at 18 bucks, and as Jonesy mentioned, the CF cigars have a little bit of rarity attached to them. Then again, you don't run into the GOFs everywhere, either -- at least not from what I've seen.

Input, anyone?

I think the Casa Fuente Corona Gorda for the God of Fire is a much better trade than for the Churchill. JMO though.

Well hopefully no one else has any objections cause that's about all that I have (that I'm willing to lose cause I have more than one of) for a Casa Fuente :p
As for the Don Tomas Candela... yeah, it'll stay til you get it hahahaha. Although, it's not a BAD candela. When I first started I bought a BUNCH of boxes of stuff simply because they went for $2 a stick or less on CBID, and there's a bunch of things that I'm less happy to have than the Don Tomas Candela. That said, from my candelas experience, the Indian Tabac is the best so far, but the DT is a nice second place (granted, still haven't tried the Fuente 858 Candela that I have...)
Chris

Pass got here today. I did a preliminary look over and everything looks fine. Once I get the official "make your trades" I'll open up the baggies and get a better look, but there's nothing that makes me think anything will be damaged.
I'm meeting up with Dennis on saturday (he'll be posting his proposed put/takes soon) so the turnover here should be pretty quick. Dsav can't make the get-together, so one of us will send it onward to him.
Just awaiting the final say of Mr. Jeff.
Chris

20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Natural (take) 20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Manduro (put)

33) Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill #2 (take) AF Untold Story (put)

47) Oliva Serie V Torpedo (take) AF 77 Shark (put)

72) Padilla 1932 Oscuro Limitada Torpedo (take) VSG Enchantment (put)

Let me know if this is okay. If not I will change a few.

20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Natural (take) 20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Manduro (put)

Every trade is absolutely great except the last one. That Padilla Oscuro Limitado is pretty rare and retails for around $30 - $35 dollars per cigar if I'm not mistaken. If you are looking to try one and cannot find an acceptable put for it, I have 6 and could hook you up with one. Just let me know.

Verhoevc, your trades are fine.

Ok, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but I found one damaged cigar besides #51 (the USPS one for my trade).
You're never going to believe which cigar it is...
The OTHER LFD LE Oscuro that Jonesy put in the "offset" the broken one. Granted, it's nowhere NEAR as broken as the USPS take one... however that's because that one's gotten worse, I'd say Jonesy's one (#92) is still tradeable though, there's just a wrapper crack that seems to be staying put.
Also, Jeff, I numbered them in order of how I had them in my post.
Chris

Just talked to Dennis. He's gunna go for the first 3 alone and just forget about the Padilla. We're meetin' up for that trade tomorrow.
Peace.
Chris

Every trade is absolutely great except the last one. That Padilla Oscuro Limitado is pretty rare and retails for around $30 - $35 dollars per cigar if I'm not mistaken. If you are looking to try one and cannot find an acceptable put for it, I have 6 and could hook you up with one[/b]. Just let me know.

Verhoevc, your trades are fine.

Yea I will just do the three in the trade and I would love to take you up on your offer. Just let me know what you want for it.

Yea I will just do the three in the trade and I would love to take you up on your offer. Just let me know what you want for it.

Just an address will work.

Chris - can you get me a clarification on which blend/year each God Of Fire is before you mail it?

Thanks!

Oh, super sorry. It's the 2005 (ie: 2007 release). The 2005 robusto was pretty much the only GOF NOT already in the pass hahahaha.
Chris

I posted the wrong thing it was the

80) Padron 1926 80th Anni Natural (take)for a Padron 1926 80th Anni Maduro (put)

NOT the 20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Natural (take) 20) Padron 1926 40th Anni Manduro (put)

Sorry about the confusion.

Figuring my puts and takes now. Gonna be tough with such a diverse group of sticks in there. lol. Will post em up tonight to be judged :)

Don

Well here we go you jackals!! :) Try not to hurt me too much. I think I am good, but if not I am sure I will learn something again.

(7) Anejo 49 Take-----------------------------------(101) LFD factory press II Put
(24) Tat Cojuno 2006 Take-------------------------(102) Zino Platinum Sceptor Grand Master Put
(59) Tat Cojuno 2003 Take-------------------------(103) LFD Mysterio Nat Put
(63) Opus Super Beli Take--------------------------(104) Greycliff Gran Cru Salomon Put
(76) Ashton ESG Churchill Take---------------------(105) Padilla Miami 8&11 Salomon Put
(98) Padron 1926 40th Mad Take-------------------(106) Stradivarius Robusto Put
(100) Anejo 77 Take---------------------------------(107) AVO 787

Go gentle fellas!!!

Don

I will post my thoughts after I get back from the PO. Dennis, there is one Padilla 32 LE Oscuro torpedo headed your way. Enjoy, brother! Let me know what you think!

I will post my thoughts after I get back from the PO. Dennis, there is one Padilla 32 LE Oscuro torpedo headed your way. Enjoy, brother! Let me know what you think!

Dang, and here I thought I was doing good. :) lol.

Don

Jeff, I need you to approve Dennis' switch from swapping 40ths, to swapping 80ths before I can send it out.
Chris

Well, I didn't see the post from Dennis, so there is no 40th maduro I believe? If that is the case, I would like to change my one take from the not there padron 40th maddie to the casa fuente churchill. That would make my takes/puts as follows. Please feel free to tell me what is not good and what is!!! Thanks!

(7) Anejo 49 Take-----------------------------------(101) LFD factory press II Put
(24) Tat Cojuno 2006 Take-------------------------(102) Zino Platinum Sceptor Grand Master Put
(59) Tat Cojuno 2003 Take-------------------------(103) LFD Mysterio Nat Put
(63) Opus Super Beli Take--------------------------(104) Greycliff Gran Cru Salomon Put
(76) Ashton ESG Churchill Take---------------------(105) Padilla Miami 8&11 Salomon Put
(65) Casa Fuente Churchill Take-------------------(106) Stradivarius Robusto Put
(100) Anejo 77 Take---------------------------------(107) AVO 787