• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Dailey Jam Session 2023 (Post the sound vibrations that pair with your smoking pleasure)

Ok, A-aron @TexasTraveler sent me on a rabbit hole and I found a mixtape, from almost 28 years ago. HOLY SHIT, I can't be that f'ing old. It's from a girl I dated for 2 years, we went on many many many trips for concerts. We'd make mixtapes for each other (it's what we did in the 80's/90's) and this was the first one she gave me. Introduced me to a lot of different music. Anyone else have mixtapes laying around, gathering dust? Mix CDs? Fuck, we're old.

I made a playlist of the songs on the mixtape :

Jen's mixtape

Mixtape.jpg

Mixtape 2.jpg

Ok, A-aron @TexasTraveler sent me on a rabbit hole and I found a mixtape, from almost 28 years ago. HOLY SHIT, I can't be that f'ing old. It's from a girl I dated for 2 years, we went on many many many trips for concerts. We'd make mixtapes for each other (it's what we did in the 80's/90's) and this was the first one she gave me. Introduced me to a lot of different music. Anyone else have mixtapes laying around, gathering dust? Mix CDs? Fuck, we're old.

I made a playlist of the songs on the mixtape :

Jen's mixtape

View attachment 71489

View attachment 71490
This is awesome! That's why I like posting old stuff to see if it triggers anyone's memory. I still have some burnt CD's from back in the day, all the cassettes are long gone...